Windows 10: Why is MS Live Support allowed to hang up on my Call ?

Discus and support Why is MS Live Support allowed to hang up on my Call ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I connected to Microsoft via a Call in to Live Support. I was helped by a female agent until she was unable to help me any further. Suddenly, our... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pm1_, Jun 20, 2019.

1. pm1_ Win User

Why is MS Live Support allowed to hang up on my Call ?

I connected to Microsoft via a Call in to Live Support.

I was helped by a female agent until she was unable to help me any further.

Suddenly, our phone call was terminated. I watched my computer screen as she closed down various windows opened to manipulate my PC.

-> She had my phone number. She had my Microsoft email. She had my case number (147-520-5008). So why did she not call me back; "in case we got dis-connected"?

I called a second time. I got someone who identified himself as KURT. He wanted to assign me to a new case number (147-530-5008) Why? To ignore my previous call and any notes made by the Microsoft Agent?

I called again. I got someone who identified herself as "BIANCA". She hung up on me also by pretending she could not hear me..... (My phone was working properly) .

Microsoft Agents like the three people above are intentionally playing games with call in Customers.

Are these people being paid ??

If so, why are they allowed to play games with call in customers...

-> My calls, using a cell phone, *cost me money...!

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    DVD Maker with multi core support?

This is just a friendly reminder that live or die is obviously talking about home movies he recorded himself and wants to convert over to DVD format so that his whole family can enjoy watching them.

Talk of piracy or copyrighted material will not be allowed.

I'm pretty sure nero has multicore support, but as its rather bloaty/expensive i'd wait and see a list of suggestions before jumping to it.

Mussels, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Why is MS Live Support allowed to hang up on my Call ?

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Why is MS Live Support allowed to hang up on my Call ?

1. Why is MS Live Support allowed to hang up on my Call ? - Similar Threads - Why Live Support

2. Why is the live support not working?!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the live support not working?!!: I need to get into contact with someone URGENTLY!! Yall are billing me not ONCE but 5 TIMES when I have no subscriptions, and I've made ZERO purchases today!!! I tried to open live support 10 times by now and nothing but a blank page....
  3. Why is the live support not working?!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the live support not working?!!: I need to get into contact with someone URGENTLY!! Yall are billing me not ONCE but 5 TIMES when I have no subscriptions, and I've made ZERO purchases today!!! I tried to open live support 10 times by now and nothing but a blank page....
  4. chat or call ms support

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    chat or call ms support: I am trying to call or at least chat with MS support but the webpages and links seem to put me in endless loop -- is there a link/url that a least will start a chat session with a support agent? Thanks...
  5. chat or call ms support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chat or call ms support: I am trying to call or at least chat with MS support but the webpages and links seem to put me in endless loop -- is there a link/url that a least will start a chat session with a support agent? Thanks...
  6. chat or call ms support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Live Support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live Support: How do I get a call from Microsoft – because I couldn’t keep the Chat open. My husband just died, I have a lot of hurricane damage, roof leaking. I desperately need help! I'm missing parts of my original Windows 10 Home, programs that were on my computer when I bought it.I...
  8. Why Microsoft tech support hang up the phone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Microsoft tech support hang up the phone?: Customer support teams member connecting me to a tech support team. And tech team just hanging up the phone. I’ve called them already three times on the same issue and waisted so much time, because no one reply on the other end....
  9. Activation and hanging up during support calls

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation and hanging up during support calls: I'm just trying to get my windows 10 activated.... I had a windows 8.1 key from my original pc build in 2014. At some point, maybe around 2017 I upgraded to windows 10 through the free upgrade process. I've now build a mostly new computer, keeping some parts from the...
  10. Support hanging up on me

in Windows 10 Customization
    Support hanging up on me: I went through the help button on my computer to talk to someone about my personalization issue with windows. I was told I would receive a callback within 90 minutes, which I did. That person tried to transfer me to Office tech support and I had to tell her it's not an...