Windows 10: Why is MSN connecting to my computer for?

Discus and support Why is MSN connecting to my computer for? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to know why MSN has so many connections on my network. Please review: 09 36 ms 35 ms 35 ms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mike_Lonewolf, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Why is MSN connecting to my computer for?

I would like to know why MSN has so many connections on my network. Please review:

09 36 ms 35 ms 35 ms ae3-0.atb-96cbe-1a.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.224.186]
    10 66 ms 62 ms 63 ms be-63-0.ibr01.atb.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.8.96]
    11 61 ms 62 ms 62 ms be-5-0.ibr03.ch1.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.4.45]
    12 62 ms 62 ms 62 ms be-2-0.ibr02.ch1.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.4.56]
    13 63 ms 67 ms 63 ms be-4-0.ibr01.cnr02.dsm05.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.4.76]
    14 62 ms 62 ms 62 ms be-5-0.ibr01.dm3.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.4.183]
    15 65 ms 60 ms 60 ms ae88-0.dm3-96cbe-1b.ntwk.msn.net [104.44.8.82]

I do NOT have a premium MSN account. Talked to a Jenefer that surpassingly works

for MSN, BUT notice the spelling of the name. NOT even close to how the name is spelled.

I really would like to know the reason why MSN is impeding onto my network for.

:)

Mike_Lonewolf, Sep 26, 2018
  2. mamade Win User

Using MSN/Live on a wifi connection.

Hi all ! I've an i780 too, and i have a problem on the step 2, how can i see if MSN use a connection on the list ???? sorry for my poor english

mamade, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Andyr Win User
    MSN opeing on connectig to Internet

I have actually found the problem !

Since KB4074588 if I do not close my VPN program (Vyper VPN) before shutting down or putting the computer to sleep windows networking will automatically add the VPN to the network list but without any of the required information filled out... so it makes sense now that Win10 is actually testing connectivity and since the VPN is not running / connected the MSN page gets loaded up (I gather becasue that is the URL they are using to test).

So the solution is to remove the VPN from the available list and make sure the VPN program is not running before I shut down or put the computer to sleep.

Something must have changed with that KB4074588 then relating to how connectivity is tested / what is tested, at least it's sorted now it was driving me nuts... thank you for the suggestions anyway guys.

Andyr, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

Why is MSN connecting to my computer for?

Computer is displayed twice on MSN account

Hello Gerald,

We would like to know the additional information to better assist you with MSN account concern. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are you referring to MSN account through a web browser or MSN Internet access?
    • What are the steps you've done so far prior to the issue?
    Kindly send us a screenshot of what you see when going on your MSN network. This will help us isolate your concern.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Why is MSN connecting to my computer for?

1. Why is MSN connecting to my computer for? - Similar Threads - Why MSN connecting

2. why is MSN games not working on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is MSN games not working on my computer?: Why is MSN free download games not working on my windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-msn-games-not-working-on-my-computer/79ce592f-a93e-49b9-b7f5-e7b30495a076
  3. why is MSN games not working on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is MSN games not working on my computer?: Why is MSN free download games not working on my windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-msn-games-not-working-on-my-computer/79ce592f-a93e-49b9-b7f5-e7b30495a076
  4. why is MSN games not working on my computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why is my MSN in Chinese instead of English in win. 11 hp computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my MSN in Chinese instead of English in win. 11 hp computer: I logged into MSN the other day and it was in Chinese. All the setting are set to EN-US. and i can not get it to return to my lang. setting. it was after a update but not sure which one. Is there anyway to fix this or am I going to have to wipe my computer and go with Lynux...
  6. why is my MSN in Chinese instead of English in win. 11 hp computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my MSN in Chinese instead of English in win. 11 hp computer: I logged into MSN the other day and it was in Chinese. All the setting are set to EN-US. and i can not get it to return to my lang. setting. it was after a update but not sure which one. Is there anyway to fix this or am I going to have to wipe my computer and go with Lynux...
  7. how to uninstall MSN from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall MSN from my computer: I did not install it or ask for it. It is not to be found in the control panel in "programs and features. It is in my "settings". As soon as I start trying to make a WiFi connection, a MSN pop up freezes the screen and blocks all work. You can scroll down in the news articles...
  8. why is my msn masque account muted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my msn masque account muted: why is my msn masque account muted i am new to masqe cad games and have no idea why it says i was muted. I do not believe i violated any rules. I need to know why or it could happen again * Moved from Community Participation Center * OS not specified...
  9. surface will connect to msn but will not connect to google

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    surface will connect to msn but will not connect to google: have used my surface for 4 yrs great. turned on today and connects to network but when search attempted says "not connected " to network. however does any msn news search i want and displays correct tod....
  10. Why wont my computer connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why wont my computer connect to the internet?: So my main connection doesnt work and this is what I get every single time I try to connect to something on my computer's main internet: As soon as I type in the password the cancel button goes grey and no other text than the name of the connection shows up. I have a NetGear...