Windows 10: Why is MSN moderation the worst on the Internet?

Discus and support Why is MSN moderation the worst on the Internet? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MSN moderation by AI is the most absurd incompetent thing on the Internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JimBalter, Jun 9, 2023.

1. JimBalter Win User

Why is MSN moderation the worst on the Internet?

MSN moderation by AI is the most absurd incompetent thing on the Internet.

:)

JimBalter, Jun 9, 2023

2. MSN internet problem

Hi BuddyMax6,

There might be an MSN related app that is running in the background that makes that system crash. I would suggest uninstalling any MSN Internet app you have if you're not using it. In the meantime, you may check other browsers and see if you'll be able to
    use the internet.

Let us know how it goes.

Justine Pel, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Andyr Win User
    MSN opeing on connectig to Internet

I have actually found the problem !

Since KB4074588 if I do not close my VPN program (Vyper VPN) before shutting down or putting the computer to sleep windows networking will automatically add the VPN to the network list but without any of the required information filled out... so it makes sense now that Win10 is actually testing connectivity and since the VPN is not running / connected the MSN page gets loaded up (I gather becasue that is the URL they are using to test).

So the solution is to remove the VPN from the available list and make sure the VPN program is not running before I shut down or put the computer to sleep.

Something must have changed with that KB4074588 then relating to how connectivity is tested / what is tested, at least it's sorted now it was driving me nuts... thank you for the suggestions anyway guys.

Andyr, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Tatty_One Win User

MODERATOR VACANCIES - Volunteers wanted

Might I suggest you tweak your colour settings for your monitor, regular Mods are Blue *Smile Why is MSN moderation the worst on the Internet? :)

Tatty_One, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Why is MSN moderation the worst on the Internet? - Similar Threads - Why MSN moderation

2. Why is MSN moderation the worst on the Internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is MSN moderation the worst on the Internet?: MSN moderation by AI is the most absurd incompetent thing on the Internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-msn-moderation-the-worst-on-the-internet/195a5f08-a40f-41a2-91bd-e958e278ee69
  3. Moderation of comments at MSN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moderation of comments at MSN: Split from this thread. Hi, Maybe, hopefully if you're real you can help me. It seems that making a comment to someone is almost impossible because these particular sites are monitored by bots, not real people. I posted a question in the community and it was deleted. For the...
  4. Moderation of comments at MSN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moderation of comments at MSN: Split from this thread. Hi, Maybe, hopefully if you're real you can help me. It seems that making a comment to someone is almost impossible because these particular sites are monitored by bots, not real people. I posted a question in the community and it was deleted. For the...
  5. Why are you the worst company ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...
  6. Moderator Actions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moderator Actions: I posted an item concerning Windows Security actually praising the CEO Satya Nadella and Redmond. I have been totally impressed by the improvement in Windows Security in 2019. The comment was never processed but I can make a previous comment and get abuse and called a Fan Boy...
  7. Moderators

Moderators: How do Moderators decide to block a comment. When somebody seems to ask an innocent question or praise Windows Security they decide that cant go through,is it that they may upset third party users I once praised Windows Security and got abused and called a Fanboy. Was he...
  8. moderators

moderators: In this forum, you will find little or not help at all. No one in here is qualified to be a tech. They just spew the same generic replies to whatever your problem may be. The root of the real problem is Microsoft, and it is only going to get worse in April or May, perhaps...
  9. Moderators

Moderators: Could any moderators please delete my previous post on opening a file. PLEASE! That would be so helpful thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moderators/7265afcb-1b16-49ad-b67b-426b0cd0134c"
  10. MSN opeing on connectig to Internet

in Browsers and Email
    MSN opeing on connectig to Internet: As the title says... this has only just started happening post last update KB4074588 I Googled it and searched here only advice I got was quite stupid to be honest... Anyway I tried the registry hack... it worked 50% MSN now does not load now in the default browser...