Windows 10: Why is my Audio adn video out of sync when streaming?

Discus and support Why is my Audio adn video out of sync when streaming? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My audio and video is out of sync when watching streaming video like youtube. Its like the video is playing infinitesimally slower than the audio. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alexanderkibbe, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Why is my Audio adn video out of sync when streaming?

My audio and video is out of sync when watching streaming video like youtube. Its like the video is playing infinitesimally slower than the audio. So for longer videos it gets progressively more out of sync. It is NOT a problem for any videos running locally.

:)

alexanderkibbe, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Audio and Video out of sync in streaming content

Hi Scott,

We'd like to learn more about your concern regarding the sync issue when you're video streaming. We just have a few questions for you:

• Since you've tried running both the Realtek and the default audio driver, have you tried uninstalling the Realtek driver as well, then letting Windows automatically reinstall it?

• Have you tried using older versions of Realtek or Nvidia drivers to see if the sync issues still persist?

Yolvi Ell, Sep 5, 2019
  3. streaming video audio not in sync

After one of the last windows 10 updates, all streaming video and audio is out of sync on Youtube and any links. The audio is fine but the video stalls immediately and the right side of the screen usually shows only horizontal lines (I would add a screenshot...)

I have updated windows; display adapters say they are working fine in Device Manager; turned media player on and off; under Performance Tab in media player checked all boxes under video playback (though this concerns streaming). Not sure what else to do?

Can you pls help?

cindysmile1, Sep 5, 2019
  4. michael Win User

Why is my Audio adn video out of sync when streaming?

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Why is my Audio adn video out of sync when streaming?

1. Why is my Audio adn video out of sync when streaming? - Similar Threads - Why Audio adn

2. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: I Have This Problem Which occurs in any video I play whether it's on a browser or VLC or Movies&TV Not happing in video games}and also it does happen after playing a video for "almost" 5 minutes and audio is 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the video But it goes back to normal if I...
  3. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: Whenever i connect to home wifi my video and audio goes out of sync while watching online videos.But whenever i switch to mobile hotspot it run smoothly no out of sync,please help me. Give me a solution...
  4. Out of sync Video and audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of sync Video and audio: while playing online video my audio and video is going out of sync every time even,i have also updated my browser and i have tried different brower too.Please help me...
  5. Out of sync Video and audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Out of sync Video and audio: while playing online video my audio and video is going out of sync every time even,i have also updated my browser and i have tried different brower too.Please help me...
  6. Audio out of sync with streaming videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio out of sync with streaming videos: Hi.For some reason lately my audio always goes out of sync when streaming a video online, Netflix, YouTube, ....If I play a video file on my PC through VLC or whatever it's perfectly fine.I don't know why it's doing it.I've tried reinstalling the driver from the device...
  7. Audio/video out of sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio/video out of sync: I have followed every suggestion that Google brings up to no avail. I absolutely cannot prevent my audio and video from going out of sync, whether it be local video, or streaming on ANY browser (I've tried 7). Anyone have the magic bullet? I don't want to have to get an...
  8. Audio and Video out of sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio and Video out of sync: Hi. I know this has been reported several times and I scoured the web to find possible solutions. My issue is that sound and video are out of sync when streaming - so Netflix, iPlayer, YouTube etc. The video starts out OK but gradually ( over a few mins ) gets to be about...
  9. Audio is out of sync when playing videos

Audio is out of sync when playing videos: When I watch videos on YouTube, the audio gets out of sync. This is happening just from YouTube videos. I have tried pretty much everything that I know of to try to correct it. I cleared the cache. I ran the audio troubleshooter. Checked for any Windows Updates. Checked sound...
  10. Video and audio out of sync

Video and audio out of sync: I've been having an on-going issue where while streaming online video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) the video and audio become out of sync. I've browsed several solutions from various communities and none have worked thus far. Solutions I've attempted: updating drivers disabling...