Windows 10: Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar?

Discus and support Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; A couple weeks ago, that Feature Update 1903 Automatically installed which took all day. Now the Battery Icon is missing on my Task Bar. About every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ruth2340, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Ruth2340 Win User

Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar?

A couple weeks ago, that Feature Update 1903 Automatically installed which took all day. Now the Battery Icon is missing on my Task Bar. About every 3 months or so, that Battery Icon will be dropping and I would need to reset my Power Strip to get it to charge back up. Now I don't know where it is or if it is losing power. I keep my Lap Top plugged in most the time, but it will still do that where it says "Battery not charging" At like 73 %, which is when I reset my Power Strip and it then begins charging again until it says it is at 100%. I tried the directions about the Personalization Taskbar, then clicking "Select which icons appear". gave me No option there. Then I tried the Device Manager, went to Batteries, right clicked, nothing there to Disable then wait and right click again and Enable. All that is there under Batteries, is "Check for changes" & "Properties". Nothing shows under either of those. When I go to Settings and that list comes up, I click "Battery" and it says 100 %. That does not help me if it is draining down. I would not know it unless I constantly clicked under Settings and looked at it, which is a pain because I never know when it will do that. So just how am I supposed to get that icon back on my Taskbar? PLEASE. Windows 10

:)

Ruth2340, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Battery Icon Gone on Taskbar [Windows 10]

Hi Amar,

Thank you for posting you query on the Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me assist you.

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps.
    The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.

• Under Notification area, click
      Customize

• In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.

• On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.

If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar?

No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

There is no battery option in device manager

KlutchPlayz, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar?

1. Why is my Battery Icon gone from Taskbar? - Similar Threads - Why Battery Icon

2. battery icon missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    battery icon missing from taskbar: today my battery icon disappeared from the taskbar and i have tried the methods online to restore it but impossible. When i go to taskbar, personilsation etc i eventually get to the page where they show whether the icons are off or on. The battery icon is shown as being ON...
  3. The battery icon on the taskbar is gone

The battery icon on the taskbar is gone: My battery icon has gone missing for some reason, I can't turn it on either as you can see in the picture. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-battery-icon-on-the-taskbar-is-gone/16ecac25-fc3f-40c3-8f5a-0cd8f81dda91
  4. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Battery icon is missing from taskbar: Don't know but after updating windows 10 2004 my battery icon is missing from taskbar please help me to restore back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/2ab327a6-7064-409f-bbb0-02facb2a137b
  5. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery icon is missing from taskbar: Don't know but i think after 2004 update my laptop battery icon is missing from taskbar in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/4a3cb3fd-53cc-48e0-bed5-8c0da1f227e6
  6. Battery icon is missing from taskbar

Battery icon is missing from taskbar: After 2004 update of windows 10 my battery icon is missing from taskbar help me to place it back on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-missing-from-taskbar/583524ed-7202-4a41-898f-ca3a3aae14fb
  7. battery icon gone from taskbar

battery icon gone from taskbar: Hello, My battery icon that used to be on my taskbar is gone. I already tried going to taskbar settings > notification area > and turning on the power icon.It is turned on but I still don't have the icon. Does anyone else have this problem and know how to fix it ?...
  8. Battery icon disappearing from taskbar

Battery icon disappearing from taskbar: My battery icon on the taskbar disappeared recently. I searched the internet and found several options for fixes here: https://tinyurl.com/y4mvv3cu Method 3 worked and the battery icon was restored. It's been fine for the past few days, then all of a sudden it disappeared...
  9. Battery Icon gone from Taskbar on Win10, HP Envy Laptop

Battery Icon gone from Taskbar on Win10, HP Envy Laptop: This happened sometime recently, a few weeks ago. The battery icon just simply disappeared from my taskbar, and the settings to make it appear do not change this. I looked at the following: Under Settings->Battery, it says, "no notifications for battery life right now"...
  10. Battery icon disappeared from taskbar

Battery icon disappeared from taskbar: My battery icon has gone and when I go to taskbar settings , the icon for Dell audio is showing as battery ??? Can anyone explain or help please? Thankyou...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my battery icon gone