Windows 10: Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See...

Discus and support Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Note that I've tried to restart, restart Explorer and look through all the settings but nothing changes this issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kurt Henderson, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See...

Note that I've tried to restart, restart Explorer and look through all the settings but nothing changes this issue.

:)

Kurt Henderson, Feb 16, 2023

2. Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See screen shots

Hi, I’m Nicole, I’ll be happy to help you out today.

A breadcrumbs bar typically refers to a navigation element on a website that displays the user's current location within the site's hierarchy. It is possible that your breadcrumbs bar is appearing as all black or crushed due to a variety of reasons, some of which include:

CSS Styling: The breadcrumbs bar may be styled with CSS that is causing it to appear as all black or crushed. You can check the CSS of the breadcrumbs bar and see if there are any issues with the styling.

Script errors: If there are script errors on your website, it can cause elements to malfunction, including the breadcrumbs bar. Check your website's console for any errors and address them accordingly.

Compatibility issues: The breadcrumbs bar may not be compatible with your website's platform or browser. Ensure that your website's platform and the browser you're using are compatible with the breadcrumbs bar.

Plugin or theme conflicts: If you're using a plugin or a theme that affects the appearance of the breadcrumbs bar, it may be causing the issue. Try disabling plugins or changing your website's theme to see if it resolves the problem.

Code issues: There may be issues with the code of the breadcrumbs bar itself. Check the code and see if there are any syntax errors, missing elements, or other issues.

It's important to investigate the cause of the problem to determine the appropriate solution. You may need to seek the help of a web developer or designer to assist you in troubleshooting the issue.

Regards.

Nicole Aljecera, Feb 17, 2023
  3. krytoned Win User
    Remove onedrive from explorer breadcrumbs

I've disabled onedrive through group policy (I don't want to uninstall it just in case), I've employed the registry tweak to remove it from explorer's navigation bar, now how do I do remove onedrive from explorer's breadcrumbs? Finicky, I know.

Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See... 35109d1485956350t-remove-onedrive-explorer-breadcrumbs-untitled.png

krytoned, Feb 17, 2023
  4. Joan Wild Win User

Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See...

FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?

Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See... e7bbb90c-6f5e-45b7-a340-0f46d0d82a47?upload=true.jpg

Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See... 36738787-5dcc-4a72-a822-5bf9cb7693cd?upload=true.jpg

I'm tired of scrolling all the time.

Joan Wild, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See...

1. Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See... - Similar Threads - Why Breadcrumbs bar

2. Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Breadcrumbs bar in Windows 11 Explorer all black or crushed all together. See...: Note that I've tried to restart, restart Explorer and look through all the settings but nothing changes this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-breadcrumbs-bar-in-windows-11-explorer/573498f8-41d3-4d7b-a7c7-fbc423e04937
  3. Why is my Breadcrumbs bar all black or crushed all together. See screen shots

Why is my Breadcrumbs bar all black or crushed all together. See screen shots: Note that I've tried to restart, restart Explorer and look through all the settings but nothing changes this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-breadcrumbs-bar-all-black-or-crushed-all/573498f8-41d3-4d7b-a7c7-fbc423e04937
  4. Why is my Breadcrumbs bar all black or crushed all together. See screen shots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Breadcrumbs bar all black or crushed all together. See screen shots: Note that I've tried to restart, restart Explorer and look through all the settings but nothing changes this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-breadcrumbs-bar-all-black-or-crushed-all/573498f8-41d3-4d7b-a7c7-fbc423e04937
  5. updates all together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updates all together: i currently downloaded and immediately uninstalled the new update and i don't like it at all i hate the new volume bar and i liked the old one and while i'm on WhatsApp calls it has delay with drag functions...
  6. updates all together

updates all together: i currently downloaded and immediately uninstalled the new update and i don't like it at all i hate the new volume bar and i liked the old one and while i'm on WhatsApp calls it has delay with drag functions...
  7. Monitor blacks crush all detail

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor blacks crush all detail: Brown hair is pitch black and anything darker than a light grey suit is also pitch black. I haven't super boosted the contrast, all settings are as from the factory, and my monitor brightness is maxed out. Watching YouTube reviews for my monitor on my phone I can see the...
  8. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs: Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?I'm tired of scrolling all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-address-bar-breadcrumbs/36f0d176-4052-45c0-bb36-912a0e1982a0
  9. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs: Is there any way to get the breadcrumb list to show more than 19 items - a setting somewhere, or in the registry?I'm tired of scrolling all the time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-address-bar-breadcrumbs/36f0d176-4052-45c0-bb36-912a0e1982a0
  10. FIle Explorer address bar breadcrumbs