Windows 10: why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it?

Discus and support why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why is my brightness so low on my monitor ,that I have to restart it? how can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jennyLester, Aug 13, 2019.

1. why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it?

why is my brightness so low on my monitor ,that I have to restart it? how can I fix it?

:)

jennyLester, Aug 13, 2019

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Screen brightness low & critical Error

Hi Roopesh,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• What is the complete error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/adjust-monitor-brightness-contrast#1TC=windows-10

Method 2: I suggest you to update the display drivers and check if the issue persists.

Steps to update the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 13, 2019
  4. why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it?

monitor brightness?

Just curious ... it is somewhat of a hardware issue lol

At night what is better on your eyes in a dark room ... low level brightness or normal-high brightness on your monitor?

I would think low level brightness ... *Confused why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it? :confused:

copenhagen69, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it?

1. why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it? - Similar Threads - why brightness monitor

2. Why did my pc restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why did my pc restart: Hello, my problem is that I reseted my pc (nit laptop), and after language, region and... Then It showed me this "Why did my pc restart„ I did qll tasks, but that did not help, what to do please help me!![IMG]...
  3. why is my camera so dark?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my camera so dark?: my pics are dark and I cant seem to make them brighter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-camera-so-dark/084235b1-0ede-48e3-a129-9993f2675b59
  4. My Brightness

My Brightness: My brightness is at 100% but it's like it's at the lowest. I try all methods, and none of them worked. Please tell me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brightness/dae9bfe8-384e-4102-874f-dfa982ef320a
  5. Why is my computer so slow?

Why is my computer so slow?: My computer has a fast startup, but once I sign in, I can't for the life of me use anything for a solid couple of minutes. I click to open chrome, it opens 30 seconds later and freezes for another 30 seconds when I type something. Basically, any app I open after startup takes...
  6. Why did my PC restart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did my PC restart?: Doing a refresh install of a computer I dont have a install file other then what is on the PC. The keep your files version was tried first, but wasn't successful. The version of wipe files and re-install was tried only to be locked into "Why did my PC restart?". This is a...
  7. Why did my pc restart.

Why did my pc restart.: I tryed to restart my Windows 0 and after it was finished it took me to the languge and time and I did that then i clicked next and I waited and the pc restarted then i did it again but it said why did my pc restart, I did the rstarts that it told me to do then it restarted...
  8. low brightness issue

low brightness issue: updated windows 10 from build 1803 to latest build 1809. update went smooth but i am facing one problem, after update the brightness of the screen is lower then what it used be be in 1803 build. any solution???...
  9. Why was my computer restarted?

Why was my computer restarted?: Greetings, When I got back to my laptop I noticed that it was restarted. How can I tell if this was due to Windows Update? Is there something I can check in Event Log? Thanks, Shane....
  10. Bsod why my w10 restart

Bsod why my w10 restart: It is the second time that my computer restart alone when I am in files explorer. It seems that incident was reported at Microsoft. Thank you for your help. Attachment 33608 18862