Windows 10: why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it?

Discus and support why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why is my brightness so low on my monitor ,that I have to restart it? how can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jennyLester, Aug 13, 2019.

1. why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it?

why is my brightness so low on my monitor ,that I have to restart it? how can I fix it?

:)

jennyLester, Aug 13, 2019

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Screen brightness low & critical Error

Hi Roopesh,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• What is the complete error message are you getting?
    I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Adjust your monitor's brightness and contrast

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/adjust-monitor-brightness-contrast#1TC=windows-10

Method 2: I suggest you to update the display drivers and check if the issue persists.

Steps to update the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on Update.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 13, 2019
  4. why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it?

monitor brightness?

Just curious ... it is somewhat of a hardware issue lol

At night what is better on your eyes in a dark room ... low level brightness or normal-high brightness on your monitor?

I would think low level brightness ... *Confused why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it? :confused:

copenhagen69, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it?

1. why is my brightness on my monitor so low untul i restart it? - Similar Threads - why brightness monitor

2. Why is my Disk usage so low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Disk usage so low?: I just clean reinstalled WIN10 64x onto my system, and installed the appropriate drivers according to https://www.asus.com/supportonly/asus%20tuf%20gaming%20fx504/helpdesk_download/. While installing new software onto my computer albeit I was mostly attempting to install...
  3. Why is my Disk usage so low?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Disk usage so low?: I just clean reinstalled WIN10 64x onto my system, and installed the appropriate drivers according to https://www.asus.com/supportonly/asus%20tuf%20gaming%20fx504/helpdesk_download/. While installing new software onto my computer albeit I was mostly attempting to install...
  4. Why is my Disk usage so low?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why is my storage so low?

Why is my storage so low?: I have tried everything. I have tried checking if it was because of a temp folder didn’t work. I have tried using all of the storage clean up recommendations and none work. I have tried deleting a lot of my apps and files didn’t work. I have tried everything and my storage...
  6. Why is my storage so low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my storage so low?: I have tried everything. I have tried checking if it was because of a temp folder didn’t work. I have tried using all of the storage clean up recommendations and none work. I have tried deleting a lot of my apps and files didn’t work. I have tried everything and my storage...
  7. Why is my disk space so low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my disk space so low?: I know I have a bad pc,But still, one day the drive went from 40gb to 900mb. I've checked, and nothing big seems to be causing it. Here are some screenshots:At this point, I really can't do anything with it. I can barely play minecraft and roblox, but they are very laggy.If I...
  8. Why is my disk space so low?

Why is my disk space so low?: I know I have a bad pc,But still, one day the drive went from 40gb to 900mb. I've checked, and nothing big seems to be causing it. Here are some screenshots:At this point, I really can't do anything with it. I can barely play minecraft and roblox, but they are very laggy.If I...
  9. Why is my disk space so low?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Why are my pictures becoming so bright?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my pictures becoming so bright?: Whenever I click on a picture it looks good, but then a few seconds later it looks like ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-my-pictures-becoming-so-bright/9b9c4e87-a979-47d9-bd37-54a02bdbe509