Windows 10: Why is my brother's saved Usb still in my computer and how do I remove it

Discus and support Why is my brother's saved Usb still in my computer and how do I remove it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So basically, here's the story, my brother needed to print his practice papers for an exam and since my computer is near my printer, he decide to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarrylSalim, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Why is my brother's saved Usb still in my computer and how do I remove it

So basically, here's the story, my brother needed to print his practice papers for an exam and since my computer is near my printer, he decide to use his usb to print his practice papers. Know after that's all done, I realized that his saved usb is still in my computer. Any solutions?

:)

DarrylSalim, Apr 9, 2021
  2. PiKo Win User

Brother Printer exists & works, but won't "Install" - Why?

Check whether I understood you well.
    First try: Add new printer, Windows finds printer and loads its own drivers/programme automatically. It wprks but not with the Brother drivers.
    Second try: Brother package: failed
    I suggest a third try: Add new printer; the printer that I wanted is not listed; continue and see of your model is listed. in the list of printers.
    I had difficulties with setting up another Brother printer, and the third try solved it.

PiKo, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Lazzer408 Win User

Why is my brother's saved Usb still in my computer and how do I remove it

help. USB drive isn't assigned a drive letter.

Any usb flash drive I plug into my computer isn't assigned a drive letter. The physical drive shows in the "safely remove hardware" but it doesnt show up in disk management. I have tried to populate the volume thru the safely remove hardware properties window and it does pop up in the list but it doesn't stay there. This isn't a format or assign a letter problem. It's more complicated then that. Maybe one of the services needed for usb drive management was disabled? Suggestions needed. btw external usb harddrives work fine.

Lazzer408, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Why is my brother's saved Usb still in my computer and how do I remove it

1. Why is my brother's saved Usb still in my computer and how do I remove it - Similar Threads - Why brother's saved

2. How do I transfer my admin rights to my brother?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I transfer my admin rights to my brother?: When I first set up our computers, my brother was a minor and so I set up the computer with parental controls. Now he is 18, and it is becoming frustrating for both of us to have to maintain all the updates and approve every change he makes. How can I transfer my admin role...
  3. How do I transfer my admin rights to my brother?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my admin rights to my brother?: When I first set up our computers, my brother was a minor and so I set up the computer with parental controls. Now he is 18, and it is becoming frustrating for both of us to have to maintain all the updates and approve every change he makes. How can I transfer my admin role...
  4. How do I transfer my admin rights to my brother?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my computer still running an organizations rules after I removed it from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer still running an organizations rules after I removed it from my computer: after my organization required me to change my password to 6 digits instead of 4, I removed that organization from my computer, from the access to work or school tab in settings. but even after I removed that email from my computer I still cannot change my pin to 4 digits, it...
  6. Why is my computer still running an organizations rules after I removed it from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer still running an organizations rules after I removed it from my computer: after my organization required me to change my password to 6 digits instead of 4, I removed that organization from my computer, from the access to work or school tab in settings. but even after I removed that email from my computer I still cannot change my pin to 4 digits, it...
  7. Why is my computer still running an organizations rules after I removed it from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Why is there 2 accounts on my computer, and how do I remove the other?

Why is there 2 accounts on my computer, and how do I remove the other?: There's two actual user accounts on my computer, both with admin, but my main account, the one I use with my desktop, and everything stored on it is apparently a "local account" while the other one is not. I only want one account on this computer, and when I go to accounts to...
  9. How do I save my scanned documents to my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I save my scanned documents to my computer?: How do I save my scanned documents to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-my-scanned-documents-to-my-computer/eb51da95-ee29-4ca9-a6b4-975a6d3bd0c4
  10. How do I remove an account on my computer?

How do I remove an account on my computer?: How do I remove an account on my computer? I also want to rename the account that's left? Let me explain. After re-installing Windows 10, the steps they take you thru. Welcome, etc. Another question was I needed to enter a password, not sure why? Then they, offered to send...