Windows 10: Why is my browser start menu tile blue?

Discus and support Why is my browser start menu tile blue? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason the only blue tile on my start menu is FireFox. Is there a way to prevent this? Thank you! 69964 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tonightwetaco, Nov 15, 2016.

1. Why is my browser start menu tile blue?

For some reason the only blue tile on my start menu is FireFox. Is there a way to prevent this? Thank you!

:)

tonightwetaco, Nov 15, 2016
  2. maxg1 Win User

Email links in an email don't link to the webpage site.

Why can't email link to websites in either on my Windows phone email or Windows email tile from the menu tiles, but can from outlook in browser?

maxg1, Nov 15, 2016
  3. Can I create a live tile for a website in the Windows 10 Start Screen?

Found it!

How to Create Live Tile Groups in Windows 10 Start Menu

Why is my browser start menu tile blue? [​IMG]

How to Create Live Tile Groups in Windows 10 Start Menu
    Windows 10s Start menu contains live tiles which is new to Windows 7 users. To help you with managing them, here's a look at arranging tiles into groups.

View on
    www.groovypost.com

Preview by Yahoo

Windows 10 Tip: Pin Websites from Edge Browser to Start Menu

Windows 10 Tip: Pin Websites from Edge Browser to Start ...
    Windows 10 has a new browser called Microsoft Edge. It's light, clean and much faster than Internet Explorer, and allows you to pin sites to the Start menu.

View on
    www.groovypost.com

Preview by Yahoo

I didn't have any feelings about the tiles one way or another, but I'm liking them more with this feature.

firstcoyote, Nov 15, 2016
  4. SonicBlue Win User

Why is my browser start menu tile blue?

More info, are you using a High Contrast theme?

SonicBlue, Nov 15, 2016
  5. im not sure but its clean install mostly hmmm

tonightwetaco, Nov 15, 2016
  6. i just checked ad i am NOT using a high contrast theme.

tonightwetaco, Nov 16, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    Me too, but only in the left list, even when I changed the Visual Element! *Confused

Edwin, Nov 16, 2016
  8. SonicBlue Win User

Many tiles will change with the color of the menu you pic in Settings-Personalization-Colors. I see some tiles won't change tho probably the ones you want.

SonicBlue, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Why is my browser start menu tile blue? - Similar Threads - Why browser start

2. Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my start menu tiles looking like this?: So this is what two of my adobe programs look like in the start menu. https://i.imgur.com/JJM4ukH.png My Google Chrome tile used to be dark grey but I managed to fix that. However, I can't think of a solution for this one. It looks so ugly. Why does this happen in the...
  3. Start Menu Tiles...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  4. Start Menu Tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Tiles: Hi, I really like the original factory start menu view with all of the tiles. I did someting and now when I click start menu I only get cortona to come up. Is there a fix for this? I know it is likely something easy.... Help!...
  5. START MENUE TILES

START MENUE TILES: USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHY THE START TILES ARE NOT THE SAME ON EACH COMPUTER USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menue-tiles/22d9f2c5-64c5-4b9a-9549-f88a285c37f7
  6. Why is my Start Menu Tiles missing for?

Why is my Start Menu Tiles missing for?: Why does this happen? I don't think the apps are gone from the computer but I don't see the tiles on there. Why? This happened with the Microsoft Photo App I had to install it from the store. How does this happen? Could it be a virus? Or is it normal for it to do that because...
  7. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  8. Start menu tiles reverted to the browser icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu tiles reverted to the browser icon: A couple weeks ago my Windows 10 had a big update. When the computer restarted, my START menu icons (maybe they are called tiles) reverted to to the browser icon. This happened to most tiles in my START menu, which opened a website. See the screen shot below. All of these...
  9. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379
  10. Start Menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles: I have mistakenly dragged my mail tile/ icon from the Start Menu in W.10 to the desktop. How can I return it to the start menu ? ( drag and drop does not work ) 69326