Windows 10: Why is my Calculator App not getting the new icon?

Discus and support Why is my Calculator App not getting the new icon? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LyfeFix [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LyfeFix, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Why is my Calculator App not getting the new icon?

/u/LyfeFix, Jun 26, 2020
  2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Why is my Calculator App not getting the new icon?

calculator again

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query.

Here are some steps that may help:

I request you to remove Calculator by following the below steps:

1. Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
    2. Click File > Run New Task
    3. Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    4. Type CMD
    5. Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:
      1. powershell
      2. get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsCalculator* | remove-appxpackage
    6. Close the CMD window.

Now you can install the Calculator from Windows store or from the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/windows-calculator/9wzdncrfhvn5

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Kevin Larry, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Why is my Calculator App not getting the new icon?

1. Why is my Calculator App not getting the new icon? - Similar Threads - Why Calculator App

2. App Icons not showing in taskbar Notepad, Calculator, new WhatsApp etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Icons not showing in taskbar Notepad, Calculator, new WhatsApp etc.: Following steps were taken;Restarting file explorer from task managerPerforming a DISM scanPerforming an SFC scanDeleting IconCache.db and restarting PCUpdating all applications from Microsoft StoreUninstalling recent windows updatesPerformed an anti-virus scanRebuilding the...
  3. App Icons not showing in taskbar Notepad, Calculator, new WhatsApp etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Icons not showing in taskbar Notepad, Calculator, new WhatsApp etc.: Following steps were taken;Restarting file explorer from task managerPerforming a DISM scanPerforming an SFC scanDeleting IconCache.db and restarting PCUpdating all applications from Microsoft StoreUninstalling recent windows updatesPerformed an anti-virus scanRebuilding the...
  4. Calculator's wrong icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  5. Calculator's wrong icon

Calculator's wrong icon: Both my Windows 10 and Windows 11 show a confusing icon of the calculator when I want to bring its window to the foreground by Alt-Tab.Can I do anything with this?https://i93.servimg.com/u/f93/20/17/28/23/wrong_10.pngP.S. Why I cannot upload any image here?...
  6. Is my calculator app broken?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my calculator app broken?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ili_razvan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1yq1o/is_my_calculator_app_broken/
  7. New calculator icon location / path

New calculator icon location / path: I couldn't find the location of the new Windows 10 calculator path, could you help me, please? submitted by /u/DreamerEight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imk159/new_calculator_icon_location_path/
  8. How to get new Office app icon?

How to get new Office app icon?: [ATTACH] I've had all the new Office icons for a while, but for some reason the main Office app (the one I use as a launcher) never updated, and it looks really out of place in my start menu....
  9. New Icon for Calculator and Notepad

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    New Icon for Calculator and Notepad: The New Icons for windows apps were released a month backgot almost all of them in a few days, Truly to be debuted in v2004, only the new icons for calculator and notepad are missing, they still have the old icons, i can confirm all 6-8 windows 10 machines i know, running...
  10. Latest Calculator App Taskbar Icon Blank

Latest Calculator App Taskbar Icon Blank: Since the update to the Calculator app v 10.1906.53.0 today, the taskbar icon is now blank - the other apps work OK. Has anyone else noticed this? 138916