Windows 10: Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

Discus and support Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,Last night before going to bed, my PC prompted for an update and as usual I chose "Update and Shut Down".When I woke up and tried to use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jethro_Emilio98, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

Hello,Last night before going to bed, my PC prompted for an update and as usual I chose "Update and Shut Down".When I woke up and tried to use my computer for work, the first error that popped out was my Razer Synapse and this never happened before. So I thought it was just a bug so I restarted my computer, same thing but this time I realized my Start Menu isn't working as well along with my Search Bar on taskbar and windows explorer, Speakers not loading, can't open settings on windows and other errors Bad Image, Also getting this error: Win32Bridge.Server.exeI have spent he last 2 hours

:)

Jethro_Emilio98, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, Mar 27, 2023
  4. 3Colors Win User

Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

1. Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated - Similar Threads - Why computer broken

2. Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated: Hello,Last night before going to bed, my PC prompted for an update and as usual I chose "Update and Shut Down".When I woke up and tried to use my computer for work, the first error that popped out was my Razer Synapse and this never happened before. So I thought it was just a...
  3. Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my computer broken after an update? Very Frustrated: Hello,Last night before going to bed, my PC prompted for an update and as usual I chose "Update and Shut Down".When I woke up and tried to use my computer for work, the first error that popped out was my Razer Synapse and this never happened before. So I thought it was just a...
  4. a very frustrating problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a very frustrating problem: Hello I'm participating in the Windows 10 Exclusive Test, but I'm looking for a solution because I have several problems. First, the search does not work in Windows. (Well... means the search feature in Windows that you use to find files.) Second, when setting up...
  5. Computer really slow after the latest update, it’s frustrating.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer really slow after the latest update, it’s frustrating.: My computer just updated itself to the latest windows 10 update 25 Aug 20, but it’s been really slow ever since, apps take forever to open, and every app starts lagging, everytime I press on a button it freezes for about a minute, I’ve tried all tips and tricks to maximize...
  6. Broken Computer after Update....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Broken Computer after Update....: After updating to the lates version of Windows, the update broke my entire computer. Here is what is happening: -All the setting and adjustments are negated (is like i did not change any setting at all) -Graphics are glitched as hell (not even the mouse pointer scheme is...
  7. My Computer is Very Broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Very Broken: Hello, I have a Windows 10 computer, it's a Surface Pro 4. Recently, I've been having severe problems with it. It's still usable, but it's harder to use than it was about one or so years go. My computer has done this only one other time and I'm not sure of the reason. First...
  8. Computer broken after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer broken after update: Today I've been getting the notification for a new update and I had just been delaying it by a hour, then when I come back and turn on my laptop, after i log in the screen is black except for taskbar and recycle bin. Except nothing works, even when I click on it. A text box...
  9. BSOD - I'm very frustrated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - I'm very frustrated: Good evening to you all, One week ago I "upgraded" my RAM to enable processing with Agisoft PhotoScan Crucial Ballistix Sport 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model BLS4KIT8G3D1609DS1S00 -...
  10. Very broken.

in Windows 10 Support
    Very broken.: Hi, everything worked fine for a few days. Nothing changed, nothing installed. Edge stopped working, Cortana stopped working. Mail stopped working. SFC scannow found corrupt files but unable to fix. Reset keep files and settings failed to boot and rolled back. As did remove...