Windows 10: Why is my computer covered in gay pride flags and images?

Discus and support Why is my computer covered in gay pride flags and images? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's all over my start bar and search bar. Why is microsoft putting sexual fetish flags on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joshua_Graham, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Why is my computer covered in gay pride flags and images?

It's all over my start bar and search bar. Why is microsoft putting sexual fetish flags on my computer?

:)

Joshua_Graham, Jun 17, 2022

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

Redirecting

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Why is my computer covered in gay pride flags and images?

Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Pride - Ep. 20

This week on Microsoft Unboxed, our cohosts Sonia and Colleen celebrate Pride and the initiatives Microsoft is investing in to support the LGBTQI+ community. Two members of the Microsoft Pride campaign committee, Aleksey and Selena, join Sonia and Colleen to discuss special product activations, donations to nonprofits, and events happening during Pride 2019.

Aleksey discusses the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Uprising and the civil rights movement that followed. Selena discusses the key theme of this years Pride campaign at Microsoft, which is focused on action and prompts everyone to answer the question: What actions will you take?

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFPUGjQjckXGj5o5DMcf_DymUkvavtYZQ is a weekly YouTube series from Microsoft, hosted by Sonia Dara and Colleen OBrien. Well look at Microsofts latest technology, and the people and stories behind the tech. Tune in every Thursday at 9AM PT for new episodes.

dWl9f0Tueno

Brink, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

Why is my computer covered in gay pride flags and images?

1. Why is my computer covered in gay pride flags and images? - Similar Threads - Why computer covered

2. Why is there a gay/trans image in my search bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a gay/trans image in my search bar?: I have not searched for gay/trans items and their iconography on my personal computer, which I share with my child, is inappropriate. Like many parents, I have reservations about foregrounding the sexual proclivities of consenting adults with audiences that will invariably...
  3. Why is there a gay/trans image in my search bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is there a gay/trans image in my search bar?: I have not searched for gay/trans items and their iconography on my personal computer, which I share with my child, is inappropriate. Like many parents, I have reservations about foregrounding the sexual proclivities of consenting adults with audiences that will invariably...
  4. Why is there a gay/trans image in my search bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to opt out of pride flags being pushed onto my computer?

How to opt out of pride flags being pushed onto my computer?: I want to opt out permanently of any pride flags being pushed onto my computer. I am a Christian and oppose sexualizing children/homosexuality/the lgbtq agenda. I am currently getting a pride flag in the widgets like...
  6. Why is my computer covered in gay pride flags and images?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer covered in gay pride flags and images?: It's all over my start bar and search bar. Why is microsoft putting sexual fetish flags on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-covered-in-gay-pride-flags-and/1a8b5646-59a7-4f0e-afd5-70edb9746f75
  7. Why is my computer covered in gay pride flags and images?

Why is my computer covered in gay pride flags and images?: It's all over my start bar and search bar. Why is microsoft putting sexual fetish flags on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-covered-in-gay-pride-flags-and/1a8b5646-59a7-4f0e-afd5-70edb9746f75
  8. Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer: How do I remove the pride flag from my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pride-flag-agenda-from-my-computer/30639460-e572-4a13-950a-d90b4c4b1c7d
  9. Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer

Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer: How do I remove the pride flag from my taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-pride-flag-agenda-from-my-computer/30639460-e572-4a13-950a-d90b4c4b1c7d
  10. Remove pride flag "agenda" from my computer