Windows 10: Why is my computer doing this?Freezing Windows 10

Discus and support Why is my computer doing this?Freezing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; when I play games or watch videos it starts freezing every few minute or 30 seconds or something freezing its annoying I have 8 gb ram gtx 960 and i5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by meph144, Jun 27, 2019.

1. meph144 Win User

Why is my computer doing this?Freezing Windows 10

when I play games or watch videos it starts freezing every few minute or 30 seconds or something freezing its annoying I have 8 gb ram gtx 960 and i5 processor it should play a game like wow or lotro without freezing I was playing without freezing this started recently pls help me fix using windows 10

:)

meph144, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Why is my computer doing this?Freezing Windows 10

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Why is my computer doing this?Freezing Windows 10

1. Why is my computer doing this?Freezing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Why computer doing

2. Why is my computer freezing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my computer freezing up?: I am running Windows 10 Home 64bit. My computer randomly freezes. I have run virus and malware scans and I am coming up clean. I have tried running CMD as Admin and used the run command DISM/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth, SFC/scan now and there are no problems. I ran Event...
  3. Why is my computer freezing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer freezing up?: I am running Windows 10 Home 64bit. My computer randomly freezes. I have run virus and malware scans and I am coming up clean. I have tried running CMD as Admin and used the run command DISM/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth, SFC/scan now and there are no problems. I ran Event...
  4. Why is my computer freezing up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. why is my computer freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my computer freezing?: My computer has begun to freeze on me, What can I do to get it to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-freezing/fdb3e05e-2597-46d1-9773-99483da30400
  6. why is my computer freezing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my computer freezing?: My computer has begun to freeze on me, What can I do to get it to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-freezing/fdb3e05e-2597-46d1-9773-99483da30400
  7. why is my computer freezing?

8. Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?: Hello! My computer keeps randomly freezing image interruption , I can't click or do anything. I have to hold the turn on&off button to shot down the computer. After that I try to turn it on again and sometimes the Windows boots in but sometimes it doesn't, the circle keep...
  9. Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?

Why my computer keeps freezing randomly?: Hello! My computer keeps randomly freezing image interruption , I can't click or do anything. I have to hold the turn on&off button to shot down the computer. After that I try to turn it on again and sometimes the Windows boots in but sometimes it doesn't, the circle keep...
  10. Why is my computer Freezing ????

Why is my computer Freezing ????: WHY IS MY COMPUTER FREEZING ALL THE TIME AS IT IS NEW THIS YEAR..??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-freezing/6ece1177-95a1-45a7-b501-e7ad2faac9b9