Windows 10: WHY IS MY COMPUTER GIVING ME A BLACK SCREEN WITH BLUE WINDOW WHEN TURNED ON

Discus and support WHY IS MY COMPUTER GIVING ME A BLACK SCREEN WITH BLUE WINDOW WHEN TURNED ON in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS NOW, EVERYTIME I TURN MY COMPUTER WHAT COMES UP IS A BLACK SCREEN WITH A BLUE WINDOWS LOGO. IT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD EVEN IF I LEAVE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaryVivian, Feb 23, 2019.

1. WHY IS MY COMPUTER GIVING ME A BLACK SCREEN WITH BLUE WINDOW WHEN TURNED ON

FOR ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS NOW, EVERYTIME I TURN MY COMPUTER WHAT COMES UP IS A BLACK SCREEN WITH A BLUE WINDOWS LOGO. IT WILL NOT DOWNLOAD EVEN IF I LEAVE IT ON FOR HOURS.

WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO GET TO THE DESKTOP IS CRASH THE COMPUTER THEN TURN IT BACK ON. THEN IT WILL DOWNLOAD AND I CAN GET TO THE DESKTOP. I HAVE TRIED TO BRING UP TASKMASTER BUT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS POINT.. NOTHING ELSE WORKS UNLESS IT IS CRASHED. I KNOW THIS IS VERY BAD FOR THE COMPUTER AND I AM AFRAID THIS IS GOING TO HARM MY COMPUTER SINCE I HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY DAY PLEASE HELP ME FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG SO I CAN GET IT FIXED. . THIS STARTED AFTER THE LAST WINDOWS UPDATE.

I HAVE CHROME AND IE ON THE COMPUTER BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GETTING TO THE DESKTOP.

WINDOWS 10 WITH 8GB MEMORY AND 1TB RAM.

ONE OF THE 4GB OF MEMORY WENT BAD SO I ORDERED AN 8GB MEMORY STICK AND INSTALLED AND REMOVED BOTH OF THE 4GB STRIPS.

FIRST TIME AFTER IT WAS INSTALLED IT WORKED PERFECTLY BUT NOT SINCE THEN. I THOUGHT THE BAD MEMORY WAS WHAT WAS CAUSING ME TO HAVE TO CRASH THE COMPUTER, BUT APPARENTLY THIS WAS NOT THE PROBLEM.

PLEASE HELP I HAVE A PRAYER GROUP THAT I HAVE TO MONITOR DURING THE DAY.

:)

MaryVivian, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Maria Fab Win User

WHY IS MY COMPUTER GIVING ME A BLACK SCREEN WITH BLUE WINDOW WHEN TURNED ON

Blue Screen Errors, Black Screen After Restart

Hello Jonathan,

The Black screen error that you're experiencing might be caused by connection issues with your PC or display, while
    the Blue screen error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors and blue screen errors. Choose when did you get the error, and follow the instructions provided. Here are the links:

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

WHY IS MY COMPUTER GIVING ME A BLACK SCREEN WITH BLUE WINDOW WHEN TURNED ON

1. WHY IS MY COMPUTER GIVING ME A BLACK SCREEN WITH BLUE WINDOW WHEN TURNED ON - Similar Threads - WHY COMPUTER GIVING

2. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen: This has been going on for a good period of time now, and it's beginning to really annoy me. The two stop codes which I've taken pictures of, and which seem to be the most common are "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." The most recent time the...
  3. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen: This has been going on for a good period of time now, and it's beginning to really annoy me. The two stop codes which I've taken pictures of, and which seem to be the most common are "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." The most recent time the...
  4. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does windows give me a black screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does windows give me a black screen?: I completely reset my laptop, I reset everything on windows and slsected deleted every file option and slelected cloud download. Now I have a black screen. Is this normal or should I do something....
  6. Why does windows give me a black screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows give me a black screen?: I completely reset my laptop, I reset everything on windows and slsected deleted every file option and slelected cloud download. Now I have a black screen. Is this normal or should I do something....
  7. Why does windows give me a black screen?

8. Windows gives me black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows gives me black screen: Im with windows 11 and when i try to focus in one app it goes black for a second and my laptop freezes, after that second it goes back but its very annoying since it happens with every app, even with windows modules as the search bar, i try to open chrome, black screen and...
  9. Windows gives me black screen

Windows gives me black screen: Im with windows 11 and when i try to focus in one app it goes black for a second and my laptop freezes, after that second it goes back but its very annoying since it happens with every app, even with windows modules as the search bar, i try to open chrome, black screen and...
  10. computer give me a blue screen and shuts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer give me a blue screen and shuts: while using my computer over the last 2-3 weeks i get a blue screen and a stop code "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i RESTART THE COMPUTER AND IT STARTS BACK UP AGAIN. HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT WHEN I TYPE NOT AL OF THE KEYS RESPOND TO TOUCH AND I...