Windows 10: Why is my computer just spinning can’t get in

Discus and support Why is my computer just spinning can’t get in in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can’t get logged in just spinning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jopruitt, May 13, 2022.

1. jopruitt Win User

Why is my computer just spinning can’t get in

Can’t get logged in just spinning

:)

jopruitt, May 13, 2022

2. Cursor spinning

Hi Shashank,

For us to isolate your concern with your cursor spinning issue, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 13, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Why is my computer just spinning can’t get in :cool:

jmcslob, May 13, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, May 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Why is my computer just spinning can’t get in - Similar Threads - Why computer spinning

2. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer: So I have a pc and I can’t get into it the email to the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I don’t remember the password for that email so I can’t get in also I forgot my pin to my computer so I can’t get in to it So I really need help and the reason why I...
  3. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into my computer: So I have a pc and I can’t get into it the email to the pc is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but I don’t remember the password for that email so I can’t get in also I forgot my pin to my computer so I can’t get in to it So I really need help and the reason why I...
  4. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get into my computer: When I turn on my computer and it gets to the Lock Screen, it won’t let me enter my pin and it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click, nothing happens and the only option is to enter my password and when I do that...
  6. I can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get into my computer: When I turn on my computer and it gets to the Lock Screen, it won’t let me enter my pin and it says “something happened and your PIN isn’t available. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click, nothing happens and the only option is to enter my password and when I do that...
  7. I can’t get into my computer

8. Can’t get into my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get into my computer: I recently open my PC and I saw that I had an orange screen with the vertical white lines over it and I heard they had to type in your password and then I’ll let you through I tried it and it didn’t work it’s a mystery back to the same screen. And how to do something a bit...
  9. I can’t get into my computer

I can’t get into my computer: Split from this thread.I can’t get into my computer I have tried for two days so I need it reset. Thank you,Angie Hodges https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-into-my-computer/80ed2961-4529-4859-87e7-125a3ac9b555
  10. NEW COMPUTER SETUP JUST SPINNING

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEW COMPUTER SETUP JUST SPINNING: my new computer install just shows spinning w/o any progress help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-computer-setup-just-spinning/ae7ab237-12f1-4679-a19e-2c1f97cfa1e2