Windows 10: Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ

Discus and support Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I asked a similar question to this a couple months back but that only temporarily fixed my problem. Sometimes not all the time but a GOOD amount when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Taylor Bryant1, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ

I asked a similar question to this a couple months back but that only temporarily fixed my problem. Sometimes not all the time but a GOOD amount when I close my computer when I'm done using it, when I open it again the screen is just black. Occasionally I am able to get it to work by closing it and opening it and then it'll start up eventually, but other times there will be no signs of working at all. I try pressing the power button and nothing happens, but the Caps Lock button flickers uncontrollably so I know my computer isn't gone for good. For reference, I've had my computer since Decemb

:)

Taylor Bryant1, Dec 6, 2022
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 6, 2022
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ

1. Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ - Similar Threads - Why computer screen

2. Why is my screen black?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my screen black?: Over the last two days I’ve had a problem with logging in to my main profile and the screen being completely black. I was able to log in to a school profile and it worked but some applications were not accessible. After exhausting remedies I’ve found online, I ultimately had...
  3. Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ: I asked a similar question to this a couple months back but that only temporarily fixed my problem. Sometimes not all the time but a GOOD amount when I close my computer when I'm done using it, when I open it again the screen is just black. Occasionally I am able to get it to...
  4. Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my computer screen black? VERY IMPORTANT PLS READ: I asked a similar question to this a couple months back but that only temporarily fixed my problem. Sometimes not all the time but a GOOD amount when I close my computer when I'm done using it, when I open it again the screen is just black. Occasionally I am able to get it to...
  5. Pls help my why computer is dying?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help my why computer is dying?: Please help my PC is acting weird for them past days whenever I start it up and it get worse each and every day.Whenever I start it up for like 15min straight my pc's RAM and disk usage goes like to 100% sometimes also the CPU.I opened task manager to see what was using up my...
  6. Pls help my why computer is dying?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls help my why computer is dying?: Please help my PC is acting weird for them past days whenever I start it up and it get worse each and every day.Whenever I start it up for like 15min straight my pc's RAM and disk usage goes like to 100% sometimes also the CPU.I opened task manager to see what was using up my...
  7. Black screen pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen pls help: Hello since yesterday, whenever something on screen goes dark, screen goes black full. If anybody can help me iam gonna be so glad. GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB CPU: AMD Ryzen5 submitted by /u/Vasapasa6996 [link] [comments]...
  8. Very Important

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very Important: In my notes I forgot I created a different file but I saved the one I deleted. I saved this one to replace the old one by accident and I need help on how to get the deleted on back please and thank you...
  9. Pls read Details

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pls read Details: Fortnite needs Intel HD 4000 to play but my laptop only has Intel HD 3000. Can I upgrade it or make something else to play the game. Everytime I want to play the game there comes up this message., Failed to find graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level....
  10. VERY IMPORTANT

in Windows 10 Customization
    VERY IMPORTANT: Who is ever to be wrong to take over the things are either hidden in Microsoft in Edge or MSN or in the outlook.com between the areas of the way the outerfit counterfit of the website looks are never the parts are in perfect for the auto-pilot being never to taken for granted...