Windows 10: Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up

Discus and support Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/silviastark [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/silviastark, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up

/u/silviastark, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Neilg Win User

how do i reset the start menu in windows 10 to not show tiles?

A few days ago, my friends Win10 computer stopped showing his desktop and now only shows the tiles (he wants to see the default list of programs, not any tiles).

Clicking on the Windows key or "start menu" doesn't change anything. I stepped him through some online suggestions (including Settings/Start/Use-start-full-screen and making sure Settings/Table-mode was not engaged) but they don't work.

I've also compared his settings (Start/Use-start-full... and Table-mode) to my Win10 machine and they are the same.

Assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Neilg, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Apr 4, 2020
  4. zinou Win User

Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up [​IMG]

Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up [​IMG]

zinou, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up

1. Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up - Similar Threads - Why computer showing

2. Why does the Microsoft Account keep popping up when I start my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why does the Microsoft Account keep popping up when I start my computer?: i just installed windows 10 Home Single Language according to winver and when i start my pc there's always Microsoft Account Login Page popping up. pls help me to get rid of it...
  3. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  4. My computer suddenly started showing this when I try and shut down. Why did it start doing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer suddenly started showing this when I try and shut down. Why did it start doing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/King_Bleh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbvkyk/my_computer_suddenly_started_showing_this_when_i/
  5. I downloaded a cursor and used it but it doesnt show up when computer starts

I downloaded a cursor and used it but it doesnt show up when computer starts: I just downloaded a cursor pack but when my computer starts it doesnt show up how can i make it so the cursor always appears? submitted by /u/DontKnowHowToBreath9 [link] [comments]...
  6. This recently started showing up in the bottom right of my screen when I toggle...

This recently started showing up in the bottom right of my screen when I toggle...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShadowCat117 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kykg6q/this_recently_started_showing_up_in_the_bottom/
  7. Why won't my computer start up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why won't my computer start up?: What I want to do - use my computer. What I must do - endure several slides from Microsoft insisting that I use or enable services or features I didn't ask for, don't want, or am able to find on my own. Why must I endure this? Because some pinhead VP in marketing has been...
  8. Why doesn't this computer Show up when I try to share to it ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why doesn't this computer Show up when I try to share to it ?: [img] So this machine does see this other machine on the network but when I try to "Give Access" it wont see it ? What will make my other computer be seen here on the right so I can share it. ? Both are win 10 1903 151788
  9. computer screen is black when i start it up

computer screen is black when i start it up: every time i boot up my laptop, the screen is black but the screen is still showing light. My pc froze when i hit the windows button last night so i decided to just turn it off with the power button, but now i'm worried becuase i can't get my computer to work. I have not...
  10. My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.

in Windows 10 Support
    My computer is not showing the screen on boot up.: When I power on my iView maximus 2, it does not show a screen. I was in the bios disabling some stuff because I did have some other problems, I disabled the internal graphics driver by accident*Sad. How can I re-enable that with a black screen and I can't see anything....