Windows 10: Why is my computer suddenly slow?

Discus and support Why is my computer suddenly slow? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I was playing games on my desktop, and it was perfectly fine no problems with cpu, gpu, disk or anything but out of nowhere while I was playing a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by benderosa, May 14, 2022.

1. benderosa Win User

Why is my computer suddenly slow?

So, I was playing games on my desktop, and it was perfectly fine no problems with cpu, gpu, disk or anything but out of nowhere while I was playing a game my desktop started to go into this state where it was working way to hard and the screen shut down and everything, in which i turned it off to make sure that it wouldn't get damaged if it kept it up. I was able to play games such as doom and forza but now its stats my gpu has issues and also my cpu spikes to 100 for no absolute reason as well as my disks which one is 2.7 T and spikes to 100 as well, it seems like it's all over the place and

:)

benderosa, May 14, 2022

2. Slow Computer

Hi Sheree,

One of the most common reasons for a slow computer are programs running in the background. Other factors that can contribute to the issue are memory space, malware infection, outdated software, and processor overheating. To improve your computer's performance,
    you can check the tips listed on this link. We suggest that you also try to follow the suggested steps.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, May 14, 2022
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, May 14, 2022
  4. Why is my computer suddenly slow?

Extremely slow pc suddenly windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 suddenly my pc is extremely slow any suggestions please

johnsonconnie, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Why is my computer suddenly slow?

1. Why is my computer suddenly slow? - Similar Threads - Why computer suddenly

2. why my Laptop suddenly going slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my Laptop suddenly going slow?: Last time i turn it off, there was nothing wrong. Running smoothly like normal but when i turn it on, it was having so much problem like the Action Center so hard to open, running app so slow, playing some games with FPS drop so hard, opening new Blank Paper on ms word need a...
  3. why my Laptop suddenly going slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why my Laptop suddenly going slow?: Last time i turn it off, there was nothing wrong. Running smoothly like normal but when i turn it on, it was having so much problem like the Action Center so hard to open, running app so slow, playing some games with FPS drop so hard, opening new Blank Paper on ms word need a...
  4. Why is my computer suddenly slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my computer suddenly slow?: So, I was playing games on my desktop, and it was perfectly fine no problems with cpu, gpu, disk or anything but out of nowhere while I was playing a game my desktop started to go into this state where it was working way to hard and the screen shut down and everything, in...
  5. Why is my computer suddenly slow?

Why is my computer suddenly slow?: So, I was playing games on my desktop, and it was perfectly fine no problems with cpu, gpu, disk or anything but out of nowhere while I was playing a game my desktop started to go into this state where it was working way to hard and the screen shut down and everything, in...
  6. Computer suddenly became slow, don't know why

Computer suddenly became slow, don't know why: About a week ago, my computer was fine and I couldn't see anything wrong with it. One day, when I opened my computer, it took a long time to start up, and once I signed in, all of my apps were running slowly and have been ever since. I am also unable to adjust my brightness,...
  7. Computer suddenly became slow, don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly became slow, don't know why: About a week ago, my computer was fine and I couldn't see anything wrong with it. One day, when I opened my computer, it took a long time to start up, and once I signed in, all of my apps were running slowly and have been ever since. I am also unable to adjust my brightness,...
  8. COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW: Hello-In the last two days my computer is suddenly displaying the message 'low memory.' It has been fine over many months with zero hold ups even with multiple tabs open. I know when I just have too many tabs open slowing things down, vs a certain certain shopping websites I...
  9. COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW

COMPUTER SUDDENLY SLOW: Hello-In the last two days my computer is suddenly displaying the message 'low memory.' It has been fine over many months with zero hold ups even with multiple tabs open. I know when I just have too many tabs open slowing things down, vs a certain certain shopping websites I...
  10. why is my computer slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why is my computer slow: why is my computer slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-slow/ded5ccc6-99f6-4d13-9a28-7a1c27f0adb7