Windows 10: Why Is my computer trapped on the login background and is taking FOREVER to display the...

Discus and support Why Is my computer trapped on the login background and is taking FOREVER to display the... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Why Is my computer trapped on the login background and is taking FOREVER to display the login screen?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Daggle, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Daggle Win User

Why Is my computer trapped on the login background and is taking FOREVER to display the...

Why Is my computer trapped on the login background and is taking FOREVER to display the login screen?

:)

Daggle, Mar 24, 2019
  2. LeGoo Win User

Login screen takes forever to come uo

that didnt help. i dont think its the start up time, it starts up fine. its just the login screen that takes forever to show up.

LeGoo, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Blue Screen - Unexpected Kernal mode trap

Hi Anne,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This issue may occur when your computer lacks sufficient kernel space to process kernel-mode drivers

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below.

1. What is the make and model of the PC?
    2. Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the articles listed below and check if it works:

1. Troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    2. Troubleshoot UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    3. Bug check: UNEXPECTED_ KERNEL_ MODE_ TRAP

Regards,

Junaid_A, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Why Is my computer trapped on the login background and is taking FOREVER to display the...

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Why Is my computer trapped on the login background and is taking FOREVER to display the... - Similar Threads - Why computer trapped

2. Why is is taking forever for my downloads to be saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is is taking forever for my downloads to be saved?: Hello,I am having an issue after updating my browser to where when I save my downloads it just sits there. It still is in the middle of downloading.I've restarted my computer and nothing works....
  3. Why is is taking forever for my downloads to be saved?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is is taking forever for my downloads to be saved?: Hello,I am having an issue after updating my browser to where when I save my downloads it just sits there. It still is in the middle of downloading.I've restarted my computer and nothing works....
  4. Computer taking forever to load on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer taking forever to load on startup: Whenever I turn on my computer or restart it, it takes forever to load, and when I do finally get to my desktop, I have to wait another 5 or so minutes to be able to do anything.My brother has the exact same PC as me, but it never happens to him.Does anyone know why this...
  5. Minecraft is taking forever to install on my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is taking forever to install on my computer.: Hello, Microsoft.I need help with my Minecraft Alternative Download,For some reason every time I seem to open it, it always freezes on me. I don't know if it is taking a long time to install or if it is an error.Please let me know!Thanks! :- John...
  6. Minecraft is taking forever to install on my computer.

Minecraft is taking forever to install on my computer.: Hello, Microsoft.I need help with my Minecraft Alternative Download,For some reason every time I seem to open it, it always freezes on me. I don't know if it is taking a long time to install or if it is an error.Please let me know!Thanks! :- John...
  7. Taking forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking forever: I am the owner of an Acer Nitro 5 which meets what is needed to upgrade to windows 11. For the past 2 weeks I have been checking on the update and security and all I get are update for defender and so on but i have not been able to get the upgrade. And yes I did to the health...
  8. Taskbar and background take forever to load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar and background take forever to load: hello, whenever my computer wakes up from sleep mode my background turns completely black and my task bar is not fully loaded in. ive reinstalled windows 10 and ive also reset all my files and redownloded windows 10 again and the problem still occurs. I have found out if i...
  9. it takes forever for my computer to download and install updates. Why??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    it takes forever for my computer to download and install updates. Why??: it takes forever for my computer to download and install updates. why??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-takes-forever-for-my-computer-to-download-and/51a7a6ce-0ebb-416c-8d09-d553f2e310ec
  10. Is My Data Forever Trapped in OneNote?

Is My Data Forever Trapped in OneNote?: Many years ago, I started using OneNote with Office 2010. That's long gone (I no longer use Office) and I've been using the version of OneNote that comes with Windows 10. Today, I was trying to copy fully formatted information from OneNote to a web discussion and found that...