Windows 10: Why is my controller not working

Discus and support Why is my controller not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My controller is a Marvo GT-006. But it does not work in games, even if i downloaded DirectX 7 and it's special driver. What should I do. When I tested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Potatofy, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Potatofy Win User

Why is my controller not working

My controller is a Marvo GT-006. But it does not work in games, even if i downloaded DirectX 7 and it's special driver. What should I do. When I tested it, I have seen that is working. He's responding to all the buttons correctly. But... does not work in any game.

:)

Potatofy, Apr 18, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 18, 2020
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Apr 18, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Why is my controller not working - Similar Threads - Why controller working

2. Why is my network controller not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my network controller not working?: I have a Periphio Reaper Gaming PC I got off walmart.com which is a windows 10 and its showing the network controller not being able to connect to any internet. It only allows me to connect to ethernet, which I don't have. The entire option to turn on / off wifi isn't even...
  3. Why is my network controller not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my network controller not working?: I have a Periphio Reaper Gaming PC I got off walmart.com which is a windows 10 and its showing the network controller not being able to connect to any internet. It only allows me to connect to ethernet, which I don't have. The entire option to turn on / off wifi isn't even...
  4. Why is my network controller not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why are my windows and control and alt keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my windows and control and alt keys not working: Basically i was just searching how to solve the issue of when holding down a key it doesnt spam, and i think it was Paola B or something in Semptember 2021 andtthe first step didnt work for me neither do the second, and when i restarted my pc after 2nd step my windows, alt...
  6. Why are my windows and control and alt keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my windows and control and alt keys not working: Basically i was just searching how to solve the issue of when holding down a key it doesnt spam, and i think it was Paola B or something in Semptember 2021 andtthe first step didnt work for me neither do the second, and when i restarted my pc after 2nd step my windows, alt...
  7. Why are my windows and control and alt keys not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Why is my controller acting up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my controller acting up?: I've been using my trusty Nintendo Switch Pro Controller via USB to play my favourite games. However, after upgrading to the new Windows 11, it seems like my controller has gone rogue and started pushing buttons on its own! I've tried to fix it by calibrating it in the...
  9. my bluetooth controller isn't working as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my bluetooth controller isn't working as a controller: So I bought a controller called X3 controller and it connected but when I tried to play a game on it it doesn't work as a controller and it only works as a mouse and when I try to use it as a controller nothing works and I am trying to play counter strike global offensive so...
  10. Why is my pro controller not working with Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my pro controller not working with Minecraft Windows 10: I wanted to buy Minecraft windows 10 but since I’m not really good with a keyboard I use my Nintendo switch pro controller and it connects perfectly but when I try to run or walk I walk/run very slowly I don’t know why if it’s just because it’s the demo but if you have an...