Windows 10: Why is my cortana missing things in Notepad ?

Discus and support Why is my cortana missing things in Notepad ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Everyone elses Cortana has the music column and I seem to be missing it anyone know why ? 9537 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ben2731, Jul 28, 2015.

1. ben2731 Win User

Why is my cortana missing things in Notepad ?

Everyone elses Cortana has the music column and I seem to be missing it
    anyone know why ?

:)

ben2731, Jul 28, 2015
  2. druid550 Win User

Cortana

Nothing!. As i have previously said the track package menu item in cortanas notepad is missing

druid550, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Cortana Missing

It didn’t help. As I told you in the previous mail there is no microphone sign and no Cortana circle on the search bar. I was thinking to uninstall updates and reinstall them. Before the factory reset Cortana was there and was working . Please suggest
    something else.

Cortana Missing, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Why is my cortana missing things in Notepad ?

I have the same issue on all my machines, don't know if it's because they domain joined, can't see any other pattern

JohnBraham, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Why is my cortana missing things in Notepad ?

1. Why is my cortana missing things in Notepad ? - Similar Threads - Why cortana missing

2. Cortana Missing

in Cortana
    Cortana Missing: My Laptop Cortana is missing any ideas pls ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-missing/92d293bb-d5d4-4441-91f0-42d69425d6d9
  3. Notepad doing strange thing!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notepad doing strange thing!: Today is bit more lazy day. So I did a very stupid thing. I wrote zeroes of whole text file. Then I finally surprised! It stuck and on task manager I saw it takes upto 2.4 GB of RAM. So I stop writing it and saved it to text file. Then, it's 1.21GB text file. I couldn't read...
  4. Things missing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Things missing.: Hi my computer isn't loading multiple things. First of all when I load my computer from start it loads with my background and everything but the taskbar doesn't load the stuff on it for a couple minutes. Then my Windows search bar just isn't working, when I click on it pops...
  5. Missing Cortana

in Cortana
    Missing Cortana: My PC restarted itself without telling me and then it took time to reboot to my desktop. Now what i dont see is cortona button missing. I am sure windows have done something to this. How can i get that button back?...
  6. Why Cortana is completely missing?

in Cortana
    Why Cortana is completely missing?: I don't know when it was gone, but it is. It isn't even in my settings options, all I just see is language and nothing else. I have tried everything but can't find out how to recover it. Any help? [IMG]...
  7. Cortana is missing!

in Cortana
    Cortana is missing!: Previously I was using a windows pirated version, now I have upgraded to a genuine version. Now I am trying to access cortana on my new OS, but I am unable to do so. The icon is missing and I tried right clicking on an empty taskbar, still I couldn't find any option. Please...
  8. cortana is missing

in Cortana
    cortana is missing: i cannot find cortana anywhere on my system at all, so i can not activate her. can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-is-missing/39068d54-b536-49ca-82d3-9ae49a166640"
  9. Cortana is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is missing: I don't have the icon for Cortana When I right click on the task bar I do not see the option for Cortana so I am unable to turn the icon on Searching settings doesn't help How do I turn Cortana on? I am using 1903 18323.1 126232
  10. Problem with Cortana and other things :/

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with Cortana and other things :/: Hey all, I've had this problem since I've upgraded my Dell Inspiron 11 3000 laptop from Windows 8 to Windows 10. After bootup, sometimes my Cortana Search Bar will stop working (though I don't get the typical Cortana and start menu critical error). After this other problems...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana notepad menu missing

2. cortanas note list is missing