Windows 10: why is my cursour feezing every 20- 30 seconds?

Discus and support why is my cursour feezing every 20- 30 seconds? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why is my cursor freezing every 20- 30 seconds for about 20- 30 seconds?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Miamiconexant, Oct 14, 2019.

1. why is my cursour feezing every 20- 30 seconds?

why is my cursor freezing every 20- 30 seconds for about 20- 30 seconds?

:)

Miamiconexant, Oct 14, 2019

2. Stuck at OneDrive screen during Surface Pro 6 initial setup

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Try the below suggested steps.

Method 1

1. Unplug all the external devices except Mouse and Keyboard.
    2. Try to reboot the device and check the status of the issue.
    Method 2

I would suggest you to perform Power drain by following the suggested steps.

1. Press and hold the Power Button down for 30-40 seconds.
    2. Hold the Volume Rocker up and Power ON for almost 20 second.
    3. Release the power button and wait for next 10-15 seconds.
    4. Press the power button to turn on your Surface and check the status of the issue.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Windows 10 stops 5 times in hour during 20 till 30 seconds

Windows 10 stops 5 times in hour during 20 till 30 seconds

wijnandsjan, Oct 14, 2019
  4. why is my cursour feezing every 20- 30 seconds?

Windows explorer refreshes itself after every 20-30 seconds.

Hi DaveM121

Thanks for a quick reply.

I will go with your recommended setting.

In my system, I have set the background picture to change every 30 minutes. But the screen refreshes every 20 seconds. So if changing of the background picture refreshes the Explorer, it should happen every 30 minutes.

Also I like this feature, so isn't there a way around this?

Abhishek_Shrivastava, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

why is my cursour feezing every 20- 30 seconds?

1. why is my cursour feezing every 20- 30 seconds? - Similar Threads - why cursour feezing

2. Why does my PC keep disconnecting for 5 seconds every 20 damn Seconds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my PC keep disconnecting for 5 seconds every 20 damn Seconds?: Hello and I have an Issue with my PC where it disconnects from the Wifi every 20 seconds for no reason. I try to play an online game and then it suddenly says that auto-disconnect and then it reconnects again after 5 seconds. It still says im connected to my Home Networt, but...
  3. Hitman 3 Steam freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hitman 3 Steam freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.: I'm having trouble running Hitman 3. It will load up correctly, but once I'm playing, it will start freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds. This started happening out of the blue, a week or 2 after their most recent update. I didn't change anything in my PC before it...
  4. Hitman 3 Steam freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.

Hitman 3 Steam freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.: I'm having trouble running Hitman 3. It will load up correctly, but once I'm playing, it will start freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds. This started happening out of the blue, a week or 2 after their most recent update. I didn't change anything in my PC before it...
  5. Specific game freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific game freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds.: I'm having trouble running Hitman 3. It will load up correctly, but once I'm playing, it will start freezing for a few seconds every 20-30 seconds. This started happening out of the blue, a week or 2 after their most recent update. I didn't change anything in my PC before it...
  6. my laptop lags in games every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop lags in games every 20-30 seconds.: it wasn't lagging when it was on win 10 and after i upgraded the system to win 11 it started lagging every 20-30 seconds.specifications:AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile GfxNVIDA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti Hynix HFM512GDJTNG-8310A8GB ram...
  7. my laptop lags in games every 20-30 seconds.

my laptop lags in games every 20-30 seconds.: it wasn't lagging when it was on win 10 and after i upgraded the system to win 11 it started lagging every 20-30 seconds.specifications:AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile GfxNVIDA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti Hynix HFM512GDJTNG-8310A8GB ram...
  8. My Windows 10 laptop Studders for 30-40 seconds every 10-20 minutes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Windows 10 laptop Studders for 30-40 seconds every 10-20 minutes.: So i have been having this problem for a few days now. After a windows update that i did a few days ago this problem started to occur. A studder occurs after 20 or so mins after boot up. My brand new laptop has started to work like 15 year old computer that has not got...
  9. Explorer.exe is constantly refreshing every 20~30 seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe is constantly refreshing every 20~30 seconds.: Okay so recently windows explorer.exe has started to suspend its process and relaunch itself every 20~30 seconds (Can be seen in the Task Manager) where the taskbar would just disappear and reappear along with the desktop, and I can't get anything done with it going crazy all...
  10. Windows explorer refreshes itself after every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer refreshes itself after every 20-30 seconds.: Hi Every time when I open a folder and scroll down, after every 20 to 30 seconds, the Explorer refreshes itself and goes back to the start of the page. Also, when I rename a file and have to type something, most of the time the Explorer refreshes while I am typing, and the...