Windows 10: why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down???

Discus and support why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down???... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sdiller, Apr 2, 2019.

1. sdiller Win User

why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down???

:)

sdiller, Apr 2, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Dell Delivers New Redesigned Vostro Laptops

Dell today announced its redesigned Vostro laptop line for small businesses, including the new 13.3-inch Vostro 1310 starting at $749 and 15.4-inch Vostro 1510 starting at $599. Products are available today in Europe, Middle East and Africa, followed by North and South America May 1, and Asia Pacific and Japan May 5. The company will also offer a redesigned 17-inch Vostro 1710 laptop in mid May.

why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? vostro_1310_front_30012_thm.jpg

why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? vostro_1510_front_30012_thm.jpg

why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? vostro_1710_front_30012_thm.jpg

“Listening to customers and acting quickly on their feedback to improve our products and services sets Dell apart,” said Frank Muehleman, vice president and general manager, Dell Small and Medium Business. “For example, customers told us in a recent global laptop study that data protection and pre-installed security software are, by far, the most important security features.

“They also said they wanted thinner and lighter machines, all at a good price,” Muehleman said. “We paid attention.”

The new Vostro laptops deliver the following customer-driven features:
    • A sleek design, with slot load optical drive, that is thinner and lighter than previous generation Vostro laptops;
      The display screen of the new Vostro 13.3-inch has 94 percent the viewing area of a 14.1-inch model, yet weighs nearly 20 percent less;
    • Continuation of Dell’s 30-day worry-free return policy;
    • Available with no trialware and free services including 10GB of Dell DataSafe Online Backup, Network Assistant and PC TuneUp; and
    • Vostro 1310 and 1510 laptops offer more security features than comparable competitive products with integrated fingerprint readers, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 helping prevent unauthorized network access and data theft, cable lock slot, and Dell-exclusive, factory-installed McAfee Total Protection for Small Business security software.
    Small businesses are increasingly adopting laptops over desktop PCs. Today, half of PC-owning small businesses in the United States own laptops, and the number is expected to grow to almost 57 percent by 2012, with similar laptop penetration in Western Europe and Japan.

To address this shift and provide more choice to customers, Dell plans to expand its laptop portfolio by 50 percent this year, to deliver the broadest product lineup in the company’s history.

“After experiencing the productivity gains of the Dell Vostro 1510 compared to our older systems, I knew it was time to act on our dream to upgrade our IT network,” said Cynthia Ebrom, founder and owner of Edinburg, Texas-based Cynthia’s Cakes. “As our custom cake business expands nationally, technology becomes even more important to our growth and ability to better serve our customers. Vostro gives us the reliability, performance, service and support we need without exceeding our tight budget.”

Source: Dell

malware, Apr 2, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Dell Vostro 1220 Launches

Dell today announced the latest addition to its expanding line of Vostro laptops, the 12.1-inch Vostro 1220. This stylish, ultraportable laptop was designed exclusively for business travelers who are unwilling to compromise performance, battery life and security for a thin and lightweight design.
    Available in Obsidian Black or Deep Cherry Red, the Vostro 1220 starts at a mere 3.36 lbs, is equipped with the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors and features up to 9 hours of battery life on a 6-cell battery, making it an ideal travelling companion for on-the-go, global entrepreneurs.

why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? dell_vostro_1220_thm.jpg

According to IDC, worldwide commercial shipments of 12-inch widescreen laptops are expected to grow almost 35 percent from 2008 to 2009. “This trend supports what Dell has been hearing from our customers,” said Sam Burd, global vice president, Dell Small and Medium Business. “Today’s globe-trotting entrepreneurs need a laptop that is powerful and long-lasting. That used to mean carrying around an ungainly device, the Vostro 1220 combines performance, built-in security and long battery life with useful features like videoconferencing to be the ideal weapon of choice for any road warrior.”

Vostro 1220: Productivity, Security and Connectivity
    • Only Dell offers pre-installed videoconferencing software, Dell Video Chat, which along with the purchase of optional integrated webcam and microphone gives customers a complete videoconferencing solution.
    • More security options than similar Acer, HP and Lenovo small-business systems including mobility solid state drives for three times the reliability of traditional hard drives, fingerprint readers with easy-to-use software, and multi-factor authentication and encrypted hard drives with Wave Systems software that can easily encrypt data without impacting system performance.
    • 802.11 draft-n wireless LAN or optional Mobile Broadband external solution for optimal connectivity anywhere your business takes you.
    Backed by dedicated and specially trained small-business sales and support experts, Dell Vostro laptops come with a 30-day worry-free return policy, are available with Dell CompleteCare Accidental Damage Service and Dell ProSupport8services that give customers the ability to customize and tailor services to fit their technical expertise and business needs.

Starting at $799, the Vostro 1220 is available worldwide today. For additional information on the Vostro 1220, visit Dell Vostro Best Value Laptops & Notebooks | Dell United States.

Source: BusinessWire

malware, Apr 2, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

Dell Celebrates Entrepreneurial Spirit with New Vostro Laptops

Following the successful launch of the ultrathin and light Vostro V13, Dell is offering business customers even more choice with the stylish Vostro 3000 series – a range of new thin, lightweight and durable laptop computers. Featuring powerful processors, high-end graphics and built-in security, the Vostro 3000 series is designed for small businesses that require robust mobile computing solutions.

Today's SMBs and entrepreneurs want notebooks that are powerful and attractive, and the new Vostro 3000 series was designed to meet and exceed both those needs. For the most demanding tasks, the Vostro 3000 series sports the latest powerful Intel Core processor technology, including, the optional, Core i7 Quad Core processor available on the Vostro 3700. For those that demand portability and productivity, the Vostro 3300 is one of the industry's thinnest commercial 13" laptop with an integrated optical drive. For those that can't afford to be chained to their desks, the 14" Vostro 3400 offers a full day of mobile productivity with up to 8 hours of battery life with an optional 9-cell battery.

why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? 59a_thm.jpg

why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? 59b_thm.jpg

why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? 59c_thm.jpg

why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? 59d_thm.jpg

"To succeed, small businesses need simple, reliable and affordable technology solutions," said Alex Gruzen, SVP, Consumer, Small and Medium Business, Dell, Inc. "These entrepreneurs want technology that makes them more productive and helps them compete, and the Vostro 3000 delivers in a package they will be proud to show off in the airport or the boardroom."

"Dell continues to sharpen its focus on SMB customers with the new Vostro 3000 series," said Ray Boggs, VP of SMB Research at IDC. "Small and mid-sized firms are returning to the PC market after a year in the recessionary wilderness, and they are ready for the kinds of capabilities, including Microsoft Windows 7, that will get them to the next level of productivity."

"As the first PC brand designed exclusively for small businesses, over the last year, Dell has introduced several new Vostro laptops and desktops to serve their distinctive needs. Ranging from our recently announced, super dependable Vostro 230 or future-proof and powerful Vostro 430 desktops, or the ultra-thin Vostro V13 laptop, Vostro products are designed for small businesses helping them stretch their budget and protect their data, and come with dedicated small business services and support to keep a small businesses moving," added Gruzen.

Worry-Free Business IT
    All of the Vostro 3000 laptops have embedded webcam and microphone for collaboration through videoconferencing, while the Vostro 3500 and 3700 offer the option of high definition WLED screens and the 3700 offers the option of up to 1GB of NVIDIA GeForce discrete graphics to help ensure one of the best visual experiences. With the built-in HDMI port, users can even make high definition presentations to clients when required.

These new Vostro notebooks are also backed by a dedicated and specially trained small-business sales and support team of experts, which is a key pain point for small businesses that typically have little or no IT support. Inclusion in Dell's FastTrack program enables select configurations of the Vostro 3000 series to ship within 48 hours of ordering, further removing worry from buying a new laptop.

Durability is another feature more customers are demanding from their laptops. The Vostro 3000 series laptops sport durable hinges and are encased in aluminum for extra protection while away from the office. Shipped with a 30-day return policy, the Vostro 3000 notebooks also feature a suite of customizable service and support solutions to keep business data protected and business moving at an affordable price.

Vostro 3000 Series: At a Glance
    • Stay in Touch: With the integrated webcam and microphone, users can make Internet calls, conduct video conferences and remotely exchange files to help increase productivity.
    • Always Be Connected: Users can go wireless with a full range of connectivity options: 802.11g/n wireless LAN, Bluetooth, and WWAN mobile broadband.
    • Memory to Spare: Run Windows 7 effortlessly while performing everyday tasks quickly with support for up to 6GB of DDR3 SDRAM memory.
    • Protect Your Work: Keep your critical data under lock and key with optional finger print reader and full-data-encrypted hard drives.
    • "Set & Forget" Online Data Protection: Easy, secure and automated Dell DataSafe online backup protects and helps recover business-critical data.
    • Coverage Now and Later: Users can extend their basic Limited Hardware Warranty from 1-3 years to stay covered into the future.
    • Remote On-Call Support: Small businesses can get help when they need it with DellConnect, which allows tech-support agents to troubleshoot and help resolve system issues remotely.
    • ProSupport to Simplify IT: Businesses can choose their own level of 24x7 IT support with optional Dell ProSupport services.
    Available in the US and parts of Asia starting from today and available in Europe and Latin America and other geographies from March 16. Visit www.dell.com/vostro for additional information.

btarunr, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? - Similar Threads - why dell vostro

2. Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery: I am currently using Dell Vostro 3500 with the latest and updated version of windows 11. When is shut down my laptop from the start it shut down and the battery also shuts down but when i shut down it with alt+f4 it shuts down, but the battery does not shut down. I got to...
  3. Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding shut down of my dell vostro 3500 battery: I am currently using Dell Vostro 3500 with the latest and updated version of windows 11. When is shut down my laptop from the start it shut down and the battery also shuts down but when i shut down it with alt+f4 it shuts down, but the battery does not shut down. I got to...
  4. Dell Vostro TrackPad

Dell Vostro TrackPad: HelloHave a Dell Vostro Latop, but have some strange things with the track pad. On web browser ie chrome etc , I’m using a crm webpage , and when I click and move using the trackpad it doesn’t go in the right place , so I end up clicking or selecting things I don’t want.I...
  5. Dell Vostro TrackPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Vostro TrackPad: HelloHave a Dell Vostro Latop, but have some strange things with the track pad. On web browser ie chrome etc , I’m using a crm webpage , and when I click and move using the trackpad it doesn’t go in the right place , so I end up clicking or selecting things I don’t want.I...
  6. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Vostro to Dell 9020: Hi.I am going from a Dell Vostro to a Dell 9050. I am running Windows 10 Pro OEM and want to directly fit the SSD from the Vostro into the 9020 including the OS. Can anyone advise on this please. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased a new license number....
  7. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

Dell Vostro to Dell 9020: Hi.I am going from a Dell Vostro to a Dell 9050. I am running Windows 10 Pro OEM and want to directly fit the SSD from the Vostro into the 9020 including the OS. Can anyone advise on this please. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased a new license number....
  8. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. dell vostro nightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell vostro nightmare: i bought a dell vostro 3500 laptop directly from dell sometime before november 2021. it lasted about 6 weeks. i went to power it onone morning..it wouldn't power up. dell arranged to pick it up and sent me a replacement. around 2 weeks ago i started having problemswith the...
  10. dell vostro nightmare

dell vostro nightmare: i bought a dell vostro 3500 laptop directly from dell sometime before november 2021. it lasted about 6 weeks. i went to power it onone morning..it wouldn't power up. dell arranged to pick it up and sent me a replacement. around 2 weeks ago i started having problemswith the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what factor show that the laptop is slowing