Windows 10: Why is my display different from normal windows 10?

Discus and support Why is my display different from normal windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; theres just a whole bunch of squares on my desktop and everything is complicated [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ElizabethMellen, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Why is my display different from normal windows 10?

theres just a whole bunch of squares on my desktop and everything is complicated

Why is my display different from normal windows 10? 28d30a0e-9c41-4916-8101-c96cf6526bdb?upload=true.png

:)

ElizabethMellen, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Why is my display different from normal windows 10?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Why is my display different from normal windows 10?

1. Why is my display different from normal windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why display different

2. A Normal display from NETSTAT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Normal display from NETSTAT: Computer address". Under "Foreign Address", I also got "My Computer" address. And finally, under "State", I got Established". My question is - Is this display a normal ?...
  3. A Normal display from NETSTAT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Normal display from NETSTAT: Computer address". Under "Foreign Address", I also got "My Computer" address. And finally, under "State", I got Established". My question is - Is this display a normal ?...
  4. A Normal display from NETSTAT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why my windows 10 display strangely?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my windows 10 display strangely?: I have a new loptop:Windows 10 with the latest Acer Nitro 5Intel i5 11th genRTX 3050TI8GB RAM500 GB NVMeI don't understand why sometimes it displays like this. Please help....
  6. Windows 10 looks different, is it normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 looks different, is it normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/handsomeness4544 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2hopk/windows_10_looks_different_is_it_normal/
  7. Why Windows 10 Home in my computer is different from others?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Windows 10 Home in my computer is different from others?: Why Windows 10 Home in my computer is different from others? System : Windows 10 Home 64b. updated version 1909 I posted on Mar.01 2020. My Windows 10 Home has been deadlocked for about 50 days. I have tried a dozen ways to solve the problem, no luck so far. The problem:...
  8. My windows 10 is different like the windows 10 normal.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 is different like the windows 10 normal.: How i can get the default start menu please i don't think it's from classic start menu settings[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-is-different-like-the-windows-10/78f2ebc4-3801-40a6-b7d7-1d6515be4887
  9. Win 10 Taskbar - multiple displays - why different icons

Win 10 Taskbar - multiple displays - why different icons: Hello, I am using Windows 10 with multiple displays. I have "Show taskbar on all displays" On and "Show taskbar buttons on All taskbars" and "Never combine buttons on all taskbars". For some reason, the buttons on the main display are small size (icons only) and the...
  10. Why is my windows 10 start menu different from the original

Why is my windows 10 start menu different from the original: [img] It looks something like this 63097