Windows 10: Why is my "estimated time remaining" steadily going up at a rate of 4 seconds per second...

Discus and support Why is my "estimated time remaining" steadily going up at a rate of 4 seconds per second... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why is my "estimated time remaining" steadily going up at a rate of 4 seconds per second for a Windows Full Scan?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ._151, Jul 6, 2020.

1. ._151 Win User

Why is my "estimated time remaining" steadily going up at a rate of 4 seconds per second...

Why is my "estimated time remaining" steadily going up at a rate of 4 seconds per second for a Windows Full Scan?

:)

._151, Jul 6, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Does the Microsoft Store use megabits per a second or megabytes per a second?

The Windows Store and XBox, is Megabits per Second, not Megabytes per second, that is why everyone is wondering why the download goes way past the stated size of the download . . .

DaveM121, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Help me choose my new ISP!

T1 connections are only 24*64k = 1.536 Mbps. Also is T1 connections are not used as often as they once were meaning if he cannot get fiber/DSL/Cable then a T1 is probably out of the question as well. T1's are mainly used for businesses for their phone system such as a PRI. A T1 line can carry 24 digitized voice channels, or it can carry data at a rate of 1.544 megabits per second. If the T1 line is being used for telephone conversations, it plugs into the office's phone system. If it is carrying data it plugs into the network's router. A T1 connection is a step above ISDN/56k INET.

• DS0 - 64 kilobits per second
    • ISDN - Two DS0 lines plus signaling (16 kilobytes per second), or 128 kilobits per second
    • T1 - 1.544 megabits per second (24 DS0 lines)
    • T3 - 43.232 megabits per second (28 T1s)
    • OC3 - 155 megabits per second (84 T1s)
    • OC12 - 622 megabits per second (4 OC3s)
    • OC48 - 2.5 gigabits per seconds (4 OC12s)
    • OC192 - 9.6 gigabits per second (4 OC48s)
    Hope this helps *Smile Why is my "estimated time remaining" steadily going up at a rate of 4 seconds per second... :)

brandonwh64, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Why is my "estimated time remaining" steadily going up at a rate of 4 seconds per second...

Estimated time remaining when 100% charged?

How do you see estimated time remaining?

GlenThomas---01, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Why is my "estimated time remaining" steadily going up at a rate of 4 seconds per second...

1. Why is my "estimated time remaining" steadily going up at a rate of 4 seconds per second... - Similar Threads - Why estimated remaining

2. Download speed used to go up to 40 megabytes per second, now it's seemingly capped at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download speed used to go up to 40 megabytes per second, now it's seemingly capped at...: Just as the title says, I could easily go up to 40 megabytes per second when downloading things in the past but for whatever reason it's stuck at 3.5. I've tried a bunch of different fixes but none have worked and I have no clue what to do next. I've changed my DNS settings,...
  3. Download speed used to go up to 40 megabytes per second, now it's seemingly capped at...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download speed used to go up to 40 megabytes per second, now it's seemingly capped at...: Just as the title says, I could easily go up to 40 megabytes per second when downloading things in the past but for whatever reason it's stuck at 3.5. I've tried a bunch of different fixes but none have worked and I have no clue what to do next. I've changed my DNS settings,...
  4. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My second time asking this :/: So if you want part 1 go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-i-not-have-administrative-access-to-games/666b8968-8e84-4fa8-be84-c16625e2fedb Basically, I don't have admin access to about half of my pcs apps. E.g... GTAV, Fall Guys,...
  5. My second time asking this :/

My second time asking this :/: So if you want part 1 go to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-do-i-not-have-administrative-access-to-games/666b8968-8e84-4fa8-be84-c16625e2fedb Basically, I don't have admin access to about half of my pcs apps. E.g... GTAV, Fall Guys,...
  6. My second time asking this :/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Why isn't it showing the estimated time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't it showing the estimated time?: For some other people it shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-showing-the-estimated-time/da214eb3-f75e-4b47-bb74-08227fa9715f
  8. Why isn't it showing the estimated time?

Why isn't it showing the estimated time?: For some other people it shows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-it-showing-the-estimated-time/da214eb3-f75e-4b47-bb74-08227fa9715f
  9. Why is the Battery Time Remaining Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the Battery Time Remaining Not Showing Up: Whenever I hover over the battery icon, it only shows the battery percentage remaining, it doesn't also show the battery time remaining. When I click on the battery icon, it still doesn't show the battery time remaining. I even clicked on the battery settings, but it didn't...
  10. Mouse Refresh Rate - Hz - cycles per second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Refresh Rate - Hz - cycles per second: Has there been any progress in finding ways to increase the polling rate of mouses in windows 10? I do not wish to disable the driver signing. I ran 'mouserate' and found the refresh frequency to be 125Hz. Ideally this should be a registry item, if not an actual mouse...