Windows 10: Why is my excel tripping? Every letter I type deletes the text. Then when I type another...

Discus and support Why is my excel tripping? Every letter I type deletes the text. Then when I type another... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Carlitoris [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Carlitoris, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Why is my excel tripping? Every letter I type deletes the text. Then when I type another...

/u/Carlitoris, Jul 7, 2020
  2. AlinNYC Win User

When I type, the letters rearrange themselves

Hi-I tried above and still backups when I typing. I forgot mention i also get a "Blue" square when I go back to a delete a letter. Any suggestions? Albert

AlinNYC, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Minerva Win User
    When typing, all of a sudden everything I typed is deleted and lost

I've had a new HP laptop with Windows 10 (I'm used to Windows 7).

Sometimes while I'm typing an email or listing an item for sale on etsy etc, all my typing is deleted and lost - it seems to be some key I'm hitting. I've tied looking at keyboard setting, but these key button short cuts are still a problem, sometimes other things happen, like I get a pop up asking if I want to reload the page, or I get an inspection screen.

It is often typing letters such as C, H, B, F...

Any help appreciated, as it's so annoying. I just spent 10 mins typing an email and it all got lost. *Mad

Minerva, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Moms56 Win User

Why is my excel tripping? Every letter I type deletes the text. Then when I type another...

Keyboard is typing numbers when I type letters

I just upgraded my other laptop to windows 10 and when I type a letter it comes up a number and they go in order 1 then 2 etc no matter what letter I type. Please help!!!

Moms56, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Why is my excel tripping? Every letter I type deletes the text. Then when I type another...

1. Why is my excel tripping? Every letter I type deletes the text. Then when I type another... - Similar Threads - Why excel tripping

2. I cannot type on my laptop, instead of typing letters it's typing shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot type on my laptop, instead of typing letters it's typing shortcuts.: Hello I have a T440s Lenovo Business Laptop. I have upgraded the windows 7 to windows 10 for a few years now and nothing has ever happened like this before. I have tried uninstalling the keyboard, Restarting computer, checking for the latest drivers for my keyboard,...
  3. I cannot type on my laptop, instead of typing letters it's typing shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot type on my laptop, instead of typing letters it's typing shortcuts.: Hello I have a T440s Lenovo Business Laptop. I have upgraded the windows 7 to windows 10 for a few years now and nothing has ever happened like this before. I have tried uninstalling the keyboard, Restarting computer, checking for the latest drivers for my keyboard,...
  4. I cannot type on my laptop, instead of typing letters it's typing shortcuts.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard typing another letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard typing another letters: Hi, I'm having issue with my windows keyboard settings and I'm using window 11 for your reference. whenever I try to type fast using my keyboard then it types some letters of other english like language which have curves or lines into the letters. It generally occurs when I...
  6. Keyboard typing another letters

Keyboard typing another letters: Hi, I'm having issue with my windows keyboard settings and I'm using window 11 for your reference. whenever I try to type fast using my keyboard then it types some letters of other english like language which have curves or lines into the letters. It generally occurs when I...
  7. my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters: HiMy laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters.See the example below , tried to type the above mentioned sentence .My l9a1ptop k8ea1boa1rd3 is2 typing number a1d3d3itiona1l9l9y when i a1m typing l9etters2. k8ind3l9y hel9p how to s2ol9ve the...
  8. my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters

my laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters: HiMy laptop keyboard is typing number additionally when I am typing letters.See the example below , tried to type the above mentioned sentence .My l9a1ptop k8ea1boa1rd3 is2 typing number a1d3d3itiona1l9l9y when i a1m typing l9etters2. k8ind3l9y hel9p how to s2ol9ve the...
  9. When i type letter a it opens the windows button

When i type letter a it opens the windows button: When i type the button A it opens the windows tab, but if i hold in **** or ctrl etc. it works fine. Any tips on how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-letter-a-it-opens-the-windows-button/f1a1e022-d2cd-4f4d-be66-c52724cce0fc
  10. When i type letter a it opens the windows button

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i type letter a it opens the windows button: When i type the button A it opens the windows tab, but if i hold in **** or ctrl etc. it works fine. Any tips on how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-type-letter-a-it-opens-the-windows-button/f1a1e022-d2cd-4f4d-be66-c52724cce0fc