Windows 10: Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?

Discus and support Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My extended display monitor is dimmed. It was just working fine a few days ago and then today the brightness won’t adjust. I’ve tried rollbacks, I’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ace Rodriguez, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?

My extended display monitor is dimmed. It was just working fine a few days ago and then today the brightness won’t adjust. I’ve tried rollbacks, I’ve tried different plugs, and I’ve tried different applications. Nothing has worked. Can someone please tell me what to do?

:)

Ace Rodriguez, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?

1. Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor? - Similar Threads - Why extended display

2. Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?: My extended display monitor is dimmed. It was just working fine a few days ago and then today the brightness won’t adjust. I’ve tried rollbacks, I’ve tried different plugs, and I’ve tried different applications. Nothing has worked. Can someone please tell me what to do?...
  3. Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my extended display dimmed on this specific monitor?: My extended display monitor is dimmed. It was just working fine a few days ago and then today the brightness won’t adjust. I’ve tried rollbacks, I’ve tried different plugs, and I’ve tried different applications. Nothing has worked. Can someone please tell me what to do?...
  4. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  5. Extend monitor display pixelated

Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  6. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Extending Monitor Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extending Monitor Display: I am using a television as a second monitor, but when I extend the display, it gives me a "not supported" box. The main monitor however is fine, but all the windows and icons disappear, and I am left with only the taskbar on the screen as if my main monitor has become the...
  8. Extending Monitor Display

Extending Monitor Display: I am using a television as a second monitor, but when I extend the display, it gives me a "not supported" box. The main monitor however is fine, but all the windows and icons disappear, and I am left with only the taskbar on the screen as if my main monitor has become the...
  9. Chromecast to Extend Display / Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Chromecast to Extend Display / Second Monitor: Hi there, I have followed all manner of previous tutorials to trick windows into thinking I have a physical hdmi attached, but the previous workarounds that used the "try connecting to VGA anyway" function are no longer available on Windows 10. This is incredibly frustrating,...
  10. Touchscreen monitor as extended display in Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen monitor as extended display in Win11: HIJust added my new touchscreen display to my Windows 11 surface laptop3 set up. Its my second monitor and I use them both along with mylaptop screen as extended displays.The touchscreen functionality is working, but when I use it, it drives the main laptop screen which I use...