Windows 10: Why is my fingerprint scanner not working with windows 11 on hp laptop after returning from...

Discus and support Why is my fingerprint scanner not working with windows 11 on hp laptop after returning from... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is my fingerprint scanner not working with windows 11 on hp laptop after returning from repair shop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tee hwa tan, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Why is my fingerprint scanner not working with windows 11 on hp laptop after returning from...

Why is my fingerprint scanner not working with windows 11 on hp laptop after returning from repair shop?

:)

tee hwa tan, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Why is my fingerprint scanner not working with windows 11 on hp laptop after returning from...

1. Why is my fingerprint scanner not working with windows 11 on hp laptop after returning from... - Similar Threads - Why fingerprint scanner

2. Why is my fingerprint scanner not working on my Lenovo Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my fingerprint scanner not working on my Lenovo Laptop?: I can open up the Fingerprint scanner but when I place my finger on the green square it does nothing. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-fingerprint-scanner-not-working-on-my/59368406-3b11-4122-a7bb-f21d810eeadd
  3. Why is my fingerprint scanner not working on my Lenovo Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my fingerprint scanner not working on my Lenovo Laptop?: I can open up the Fingerprint scanner but when I place my finger on the green square it does nothing. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-fingerprint-scanner-not-working-on-my/59368406-3b11-4122-a7bb-f21d810eeadd
  4. Why is my fingerprint scanner not working on my Lenovo Laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is my fingerprint scanner not working with windows 11 on hp laptop after returning from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my fingerprint scanner not working with windows 11 on hp laptop after returning from...: Why is my fingerprint scanner not working with windows 11 on hp laptop after returning from repair shop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-fingerprint-scanner-not-working-with/21ddaf27-09a8-4e64-be41-fc9f74f2784a
  6. Fingerprint scanner not working. HP Zbook

Fingerprint scanner not working. HP Zbook: HP Zbook, Windows 10, SN# CND63676F4 I've tried ... 1. updating windows 2. deleting and reinstalling fingerprint drivers 3. rolling back to previous version of driver 4. stoping / starting in run.exe 5. restarting computer many times. Any other helpful hints?...
  7. Fingerprint scanner not working. HP Zbook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint scanner not working. HP Zbook: HP Zbook. Windows 10 pro. SN# CND63676F4 "we couldnt find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello fingerprint" Things I have tried: 1. Restarting the computer 2. updating ... everything to include fingerprint drivers 3. Removed fingeprint scanner driver and...
  8. Hp fingerprint scanner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hp fingerprint scanner: I opened my Hp laptop and put my finger on the scanner and It didn't work.So I removed the fingerprint password and when I set it up again it says put fingerprint on the the reader but when I put it on It does nothing.Its enabled in device manager and I tried uninstalling and...
  9. Fingerprint scanner on HP Spectre laptop not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fingerprint scanner on HP Spectre laptop not working: The fingerprint scanner is not working on my laptop. It was fine yesterday, however now the option is not there. When I go to the sign in options in settings it says that "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint." The laptop is less...
  10. Fingerprint scanner not working on my laptop after changing to windows

Fingerprint scanner not working on my laptop after changing to windows: My fingerprint scanner/login was working until recently and I am not sure how to fix it. I upgraded to windows 10 on my laptop from windows 8 and then the scanner stopped working. When i go the settings/sign-in options the ability to set-up the fingerprint icon is there,...