Windows 10: Why is my game queued? There is no other download ongoing.

Discus and support Why is my game queued? There is no other download ongoing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No matter how much I restart or uninstall the Xbox App I still can't get it to start. The game in question is the Minecraft: Bedrock and Java bundle. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Leuague, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Leuague Win User

Why is my game queued? There is no other download ongoing.

No matter how much I restart or uninstall the Xbox App I still can't get it to start. The game in question is the Minecraft: Bedrock and Java bundle. I reinstalled the Xbox App and the Microsoft store still says that 'Minecraft: Bedrock and Java Bundle' is pending.

:)

Leuague, Mar 21, 2023

2. Cannot download games.. stuck on queued in Windows 10 Xbox app (beta)

installed 2 games with no problems the first couple of days, since 3 or 4 days whenever i try and download something i get instatly stuck on queued even before download starts... is there anything i can try to fix this?...

regards...

PabloConcha Erilkin, Mar 21, 2023
  3. mrw1986 Win User
    [Case Gallery]   mrw1986's Rig

Thanks for the suggestion, but after a lot of homework I've decided on the Corsair, this whole list has been ongoing since February and it's my final list *Smile Why is my game queued? There is no other download ongoing. :)

mrw1986, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Why is my game queued? There is no other download ongoing.

Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Why is my game queued? There is no other download ongoing.

1. Why is my game queued? There is no other download ongoing. - Similar Threads - Why game queued

2. i dont know why my games wont download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont know why my games wont download: I'm trying to download some childhood games from disks I've kept throughout the years but whenever I try to download them, it says an administrator blocked the action/download... I AM the administrator but I cant figure out how open the administrator options or to change the...
  3. Why is my game queued? There is no other download ongoing.

Why is my game queued? There is no other download ongoing.: No matter how much I restart or uninstall the Xbox App I still can't get it to start. The game in question is the Minecraft: Bedrock and Java bundle. I reinstalled the Xbox App and the Microsoft store still says that 'Minecraft: Bedrock and Java Bundle' is pending....
  4. Why is my game sounds volume low compare to other application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my game sounds volume low compare to other application?: I came across to this problem when i started using wired headset instead of wireless. For some reason my games sounds is alot quieter with my ussual settings, i tired maxing it out, but didnt even match the my previous game volume. I checked windows volumemixer and dobble...
  5. Why is my game sounds volume low compare to other application?

Why is my game sounds volume low compare to other application?: I came across to this problem when i started using wired headset instead of wireless. For some reason my games sounds is alot quieter with my ussual settings, i tired maxing it out, but didnt even match the my previous game volume. I checked windows volumemixer and dobble...
  6. this game not download in my device why??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    this game not download in my device why??: why i didn't dowload this game in my pc respose me back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-game-not-download-in-my-device-why/efdff812-f54b-4b65-960c-dbea6f768471
  7. Stop Windows update downloaded and queued for install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stop Windows update downloaded and queued for install: How do I stop Windows Update from installing an Update that is already downloaded and ready to install? I have followed the directions I have found on the web to disable the service and navigated to Control Panel > Security Settings to stop the install. However, I do not see...
  8. Steam and other games won't download/work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Steam and other games won't download/work.: Hello dear redditors! I woukd require your help. My brother got a new PC and windows 10 enterprise on it. The thing is when he tries to download steam a error pops up saying "Please check your connection steam needs to be online to update." and when I try to download League...
  9. Why won't my games download?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why won't my games download?: Last night, I downloaded Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds through the Microsoft Store (using Xbox Game Pass, if that matters), and I was playing The Outer Worlds just last night. Today, I decided to run a debloater, but I forgot to whitelist some of the apps, particularly the...
  10. ongoing issues

in Windows 10 Support
    ongoing issues: I did the upgrade from 7 to 10. Had issues and contacted microsoft help. Tech said I needed to create a new profile which they did for me. My start button works in my old profile but I can't access my files there. If I switch profiles to the new one, my start button is...