Windows 10: why is my google chrome switched with yahoo

Discus and support why is my google chrome switched with yahoo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the Epic games launcher and then I went to google and it was yahoo instead of google chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cecelia Tarver, Mar 27, 2023.

1. why is my google chrome switched with yahoo

I downloaded the Epic games launcher and then I went to google and it was yahoo instead of google chrome

:)

Cecelia Tarver, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

why is my google chrome switched with yahoo

1. why is my google chrome switched with yahoo - Similar Threads - why google chrome

2. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  3. How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the Yahoo browser virus that is on my google chrome.: I have a Yahoo browser virus that is on my Google Chrome. I removed it from the search engine settings and it is still there. I need help! If possible respond to my Gmail: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** or my phone number 727-288-3105...
  4. why is my google chrome switched with yahoo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my google chrome switched with yahoo: I downloaded the Epic games launcher and then I went to google and it was yahoo instead of google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-google-chrome-switched-with-yahoo/59e193a9-4432-4a80-a1d7-58f311a37621
  5. why is my google chrome switched with yahoo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why is my google chrome switched with yahoo: I downloaded the Epic games launcher and then I went to google and it was yahoo instead of google chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-google-chrome-switched-with-yahoo/59e193a9-4432-4a80-a1d7-58f311a37621
  6. Google Chrome Turns iNto Yahoo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome Turns iNto Yahoo: I read that I could have malware if my google chrome browser keeps turning into yahoo? if so how can I get everything back to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-turns-into-yahoo/18d58530-092f-4a20-aa51-1e45dc7f5604
  7. Switched from Google Chrome to Firefox ESR

in Browsers and Email
    Switched from Google Chrome to Firefox ESR: I switched from Google Chrome to Firefox ESR because of Google moved from 6 weeks to 4 weeks release schedule except of I think enterprise customers. What do you think guys? Please go to: Google is speeding up Chromes release cycle to every four weeks 183242
  8. Google and Yahoo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google and Yahoo: So I'm searching something like what is 2+2 on Google and while it is loading and the search at the top says coolnewtabtheme and then goes straight too Yahoo here is the link what can I do to fix it here's the...
  9. Duck Duck Go and Tor versus Google Chrome and Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Duck Duck Go and Tor versus Google Chrome and Yahoo: I try to clear the cookies, search engines and the search history from my laptop every week, sometimes every two weeks. Generally, I use Google Chrome as my browser and Yahoo as my search engine. I have an email address with yahoo and I like their start page with the...
  10. Switched to Google Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Switched to Google Chrome: Well after all these years of using IE, I give up. I've tried out chrome and I like it. Well I'll get used to it. Edge just leaves me missing a lot. Tried getting used to it, it just isn't going to work for me. So Chrome it is.*Shock 103162