Windows 10: Why is my Graphics card acting weird all of a sudden

Discus and support Why is my Graphics card acting weird all of a sudden in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i recently bought a new gaming computer. it had a core i5-7400 and an AMD Radeon rx 580 armor graphics card. It was fine, cpu was doing good, gpu, ram,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by 0bAm3, Jun 9, 2021.

1. 0bAm3 Win User

Why is my Graphics card acting weird all of a sudden

i recently bought a new gaming computer. it had a core i5-7400 and an AMD Radeon rx 580 armor graphics card.
    It was fine, cpu was doing good, gpu, ram, etc. and i recently bought gta 5 and have been playing it a LOT. I insialled CPUID HWMonitor to monitor the temps when i first got the pc.
    My graphics card has been working fine and i kept it at around 65-70°c at max and i wlways took 30 second or less breaks when i played to lower the temps down to 51°c because i dident want my card to...

Read more

0bAm3, Jun 9, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Why is my Graphics card acting weird all of a sudden

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Why is my Graphics card acting weird all of a sudden

1. Why is my Graphics card acting weird all of a sudden - Similar Threads - Why Graphics card

2. Why is my windows key acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my windows key acting weird: Whenever I use my window key anywhere, the start menu wont come up, but for someone reason when im in the window powershell, it works. All the commands work such as windows key + G, its just the window start menu wont come up unless im in the window powershell....
  3. Why is my Internet acting weird???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Internet acting weird???: Hi. I have a Windows 11 PC and, within the past week or so, the internet has been acting awful. Sometimes when you boot it up, it works fine! No issues at all, perfect connection for however long I use it. But, other times when I boot it up, the Internet just refuses to work...
  4. Why is my Internet acting weird???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Internet acting weird???: Hi. I have a Windows 11 PC and, within the past week or so, the internet has been acting awful. Sometimes when you boot it up, it works fine! No issues at all, perfect connection for however long I use it. But, other times when I boot it up, the Internet just refuses to work...
  5. Tab button acting weird all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tab button acting weird all of a sudden: All of a sudden my Tab button will not do as it always has, when i press it now it decides to scroll from left to right even when i have nothing open and it will do this on the taskbar. I can't play games properly that use the tab button either, it has never done this. I...
  6. Tab button acting weird all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tab button acting weird all of a sudden: All of a sudden my Tab button will not do as it always has, when i press it now it decides to scroll from left to right even when i have nothing open and it will do this on the taskbar. I can't play games properly that use the tab button either, it has never done this. I...
  7. Why is all of my games is not using my graphics card?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is all of my games is not using my graphics card?: Even when I set it on Nvidia control panel my games is only using my CPU and causes all my games to lag... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-all-of-my-games-is-not-using-my-graphics/1b0a112d-ff9c-45f4-b8a2-c5e88970c394
  8. My graphics card is acting strangely

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My graphics card is acting strangely: I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB plugged into a pretty old Inspiron 660, but it's acting strangely. whenever I start my computer if I have my monitors plugged into my graphics card the computer won't boot and instead just angerly beeps at me. also, my main monitor,...
  9. Word acting weird all of a sudden esp if im NOT ONLINE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word acting weird all of a sudden esp if im NOT ONLINE: USed to use Word no issues then suddenly its saying I cant save if not online, slow or no loading of new docs when i call for them, etc etc just weird .... how can I go back to the old way of using it this is causing issues and slowing my workflow down by 50 % or better...
  10. My graphics cards aren't supporting multiple monitors all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My graphics cards aren't supporting multiple monitors all of a sudden.: I have a system with a Geforce GTX 970 graphics card and a Geforce GTX 760 card, which each run 2 monitors, for a total of 4. 8 core AMD, with 32gb ram. Win10. A few days ago a plug-in for Adobe After Effects needed me to upgrade my graphics card drivers via a prompt, and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpu acting weird

2. gpu acting strange