Windows 10: Why is my Help app GONE?!

Discus and support Why is my Help app GONE?! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've asked this before in the community but it is about the help and support app .....WHERE IS IT???? can anyone send a link to download it because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MervinpaismakesWindows14, Sep 17, 2020 at 1:42 AM.

1. Why is my Help app GONE?!

I've asked this before in the community but it is about the help and support app .....WHERE IS IT???? can anyone send a link to download it because I can't get the "Help and support app"

:)

MervinpaismakesWindows14, Sep 17, 2020 at 1:42 AM

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. Brink Win User

Why is my Help app GONE?!

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Why is my Help app GONE?! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Thema:

Why is my Help app GONE?!

1. Why is my Help app GONE?! - Similar Threads - Why Help app

2. Apps are gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps are gone: My special needs daughter uses her NextBook tablet mainly to play off-line games and watch U-Tube videos. When she went to turn on the tablet yesterday, all her apps were gone, or I should say the screen came up blank. In looking at the "All programs" list, all the programs...
  3. My Wifi is officially gone. Help pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Wifi is officially gone. Help pls: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkArbalist613 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftckwb/my_wifi_is_officially_gone_help_pls/
  4. Why is my Windows activation gone?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is my Windows activation gone?: When I installed Windows on my PC I had my activation key which I used throughout the installing. But when I updated Windows to a new version that Windows Insiders have, that activation key went away and now Windows is on an evaluation copy...
  5. apps gone, background gone

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps gone, background gone: I have lost my apps and my background screen is now black. The start menu doesn't work, the task view doesn't work, microsoft edge doesnt work (dialog box states "class not registered" I have no idea what to do...
  6. HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP PLEASE ALL MY FILES ARE GONE !: This happened to me last week when I tried to restart and update my windows, I literally have no clue what happened even some of the driver is gone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-all-my-files-are-gone/1c9c0682-f4c7-41c0-9cb0-29aa624a11b6
  7. Help my Windows 10 is gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help my Windows 10 is gone: I bought a laptop it had windows 10 on it then I decided to test out the Enterprise Edition trial but I didn't write down the windows key code down so now I can't downgrade back to basic windows 10 & my trial version expires in 11 days, what I tried was factory resetting to...
  8. Help my Widnows 10 is gone.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help my Widnows 10 is gone.: I bought a laptop it had windows 10 on it then I decided to test out the Enterprise Edition trial but I didn't write down the windows key code down so now I can't downgrade back to basic windows 10 & my trial version expires in 11 days, what I tried was factory resetting to...
  9. please help...... apps gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...
  10. Why is my Win Defender gone?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is my Win Defender gone?: I've had a few updates this wk. Didn't notice until today that Win Defender was gone after I had this popup below freeze me up. I do not have Norton installed. Should I download another Defender; I thought it was a default program?[ATTACH]...