Windows 10: Why is my Help app GONE?!

Discus and support Why is my Help app GONE?! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've asked this before in the community but it is about the help and support app .....WHERE IS IT???? can anyone send a link to download it because I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MervinpaismakesWindows14, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Why is my Help app GONE?!

I've asked this before in the community but it is about the help and support app .....WHERE IS IT???? can anyone send a link to download it because I can't get the "Help and support app"

:)

MervinpaismakesWindows14, Sep 17, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 17, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Why is my Help app GONE?!

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Why is my Help app GONE?! :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Why is my Help app GONE?!

1. Why is my Help app GONE?! - Similar Threads - Why Help app

2. Why are certain apps completely gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are certain apps completely gone?: Certain apps from the MS store are completely gone, e.g. https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NKPZMQ8R1MR That page cannot be found, however Forza Horizon 3 is still there, just delisted....
  3. Why are certain apps completely gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are certain apps completely gone?: Certain apps from the MS store are completely gone, e.g. https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NKPZMQ8R1MR That page cannot be found, however Forza Horizon 3 is still there, just delisted....
  4. My apps are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps are gone: All of the Windows apps, aside from Teams and Outlook, are gone. I am a student, and I use my student email for everything. I need the apps back because now I am not able to do any work. I checked everywhere, and no, they are nowhere on this laptop....
  5. My apps are gone

My apps are gone: All of the Windows apps, aside from Teams and Outlook, are gone. I am a student, and I use my student email for everything. I need the apps back because now I am not able to do any work. I checked everywhere, and no, they are nowhere on this laptop....
  6. why my dokument is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why my dokument is gone?: My Microsoft Word document is gone. I was typing my document for university. It was on auto-save. I also pressed save. everything looked fine. I reopened the app, and the document was the same but it had all the information from Monday, which was 4 days ago. I need that...
  7. why my dokument is gone?

why my dokument is gone?: My Microsoft Word document is gone. I was typing my document for university. It was on auto-save. I also pressed save. everything looked fine. I reopened the app, and the document was the same but it had all the information from Monday, which was 4 days ago. I need that...
  8. Why my files of my desktop are gone but the apps are still there... I

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my files of my desktop are gone but the apps are still there... I: I was playing league of legends, and after finished the game it became this look. It seems like it switches to another user because the apps are still here. But they are resetted, they need me to re-login. Can somebody help me with that? Thank you!...
  9. Why my files of my desktop are gone but the apps are still there... I

Why my files of my desktop are gone but the apps are still there... I: I was playing league of legends, and after finished the game it became this look. It seems like it switches to another user because the apps are still here. But they are resetted, they need me to re-login. Can somebody help me with that? Thank you!...
  10. please help...... apps gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    please help...... apps gone: Good Morning, PLEASE can someone help.... I had a problem with my P Bell computer the other day (Windows 10). It froze completely although the Windows PHOTO was shown. Nothing I could do would change it. So, after I chose 'refresh back to an earlier time' it then came up...