Windows 10: Why is my icon like this?

Discus and support Why is my icon like this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is my icon like this?, the first row first and the second row last, it used to be bright now its darken?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tanyinqin, Dec 3, 2022.

1. tanyinqin Win User

Why is my icon like this?

Why is my icon like this?, the first row first and the second row last, it used to be bright now its darken?

:)

tanyinqin, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

Naki, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Why is my icon like this? - Similar Threads - Why icon

2. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  3. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?: It is very annoying when I have taken the trouble to order my desktop icons to how I want them, when a Windows Update totally trashes my preference with a re-ordered desk top that defies logic . Is there anyway of stopping this or do I just have to accept that Microsoft knows...
  4. On Windows 10, why do updates re-order desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  6. why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?

why did you change the folder icons to look like document icons?: I can no longer quickly see the folder tree with everything looking like a document file. This is very inefficient and frustrating. Plus when I try to change the icon to the old filter - it does not change in details. This is unacceptable! We the paying customers should have...
  7. why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...: why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a clean install?I signed into the PC using my Microsoft account during the install. The specs are: Ryzen 7 5800H, 8GB RAM, RTX 3050Ti, 512GB SSD.Also, I am not having any problems. I am just...
  8. why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...

why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a...: why does my windows 11 laptop have a unlock icon next to the system drive after doing a clean install?I signed into the PC using my Microsoft account during the install. The specs are: Ryzen 7 5800H, 8GB RAM, RTX 3050Ti, 512GB SSD.Also, I am not having any problems. I am just...
  9. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  10. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db