Windows 10: Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?

Discus and support Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using public Wifi for some months now with no issues but recently I have been having problems where the internet constantly drops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeeWard87, Jun 2, 2021.

1. LeeWard87 Win User

Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?

I have been using public Wifi for some months now with no issues but recently I have been having problems where the internet constantly drops connection literally every 10-15 seconds after it connects and wont load a web page, but I noticed I was able to use it after around 8pm with a lot less drop offs.Today I took my computer and mobile phone to the door of the building where the Wifi is and done a speed test.Although the signal strength was full bars, for some reason the TP Link adaptor doesn't seem to be making any difference to the speed. Also, the speed on the computer is ridiculously **

:)

LeeWard87, Jun 2, 2021

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Unstable internet with windows 10

Hi Javon,

Server error is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to update a game or having an unstable Internet connection. To help you resolve this issue, we need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you using wired or wireless connection?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue with your other games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jun 2, 2021
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable? - Similar Threads - Why Internet Slow

2. Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?: Recently, my internet and download speeds have been so slow, that I have recently been VERY HAPPY to use my iPhone's MOBILE HOTSPOT just to get A FEW MORE KILOBYTES PER SECOND. That's on ONE OR TWO BARS of 4G LTE where I live. I hate it. Nice, very functional PC; nice setup;...
  3. Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my internet and download speeds so slow?: Recently, my internet and download speeds have been so slow, that I have recently been VERY HAPPY to use my iPhone's MOBILE HOTSPOT just to get A FEW MORE KILOBYTES PER SECOND. That's on ONE OR TWO BARS of 4G LTE where I live. I hate it. Nice, very functional PC; nice setup;...
  4. Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?: Since yesterday, my fps has been very unstable and I don't know why. I have a laptop with an rtx 3060 gpu and a ryzen 5800h cpu as well as 16gb ram. The laptop is less than 2 months old btw. Before yesterday, I had perfectly stable fps, I have it capped at 150 fps in all...
  5. Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?

Why is my FPS suddenly so unstable?: Since yesterday, my fps has been very unstable and I don't know why. I have a laptop with an rtx 3060 gpu and a ryzen 5800h cpu as well as 16gb ram. The laptop is less than 2 months old btw. Before yesterday, I had perfectly stable fps, I have it capped at 150 fps in all...
  6. WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW: PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO FRUSTRATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-internet-connection-so-slow/78354534-2a39-4565-9842-28cefb1c9cdd
  7. WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW

WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW: PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO FRUSTRATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-internet-connection-so-slow/78354534-2a39-4565-9842-28cefb1c9cdd
  8. my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my internet connection is slow and unstable only on my PC: Hello, I've been having very slow and unstable internet for the past week: websites are slow to load no matter the browser, images take 10-30 seconds, voice chats on discord take 10-15 seconds to connect.I play league of legends, and after most games the client tells me the...
  9. my internet is so slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my internet is so slow: Hello, I have a issue with the internet 1 week ago, my internet was very good, but now I can't even access websites with the internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-is-so-slow/2e5a92c6-8460-4f1a-9cd7-64b4e7da7685
  10. Why is my download from the internet so slow?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is my download from the internet so slow?: All of a sudden I can't seem to download from the internet it is off and on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/why-is-my-download-from-the-internet-so-slow/4917f1cb-da26-492d-898a-bf0c95936712