Windows 10: Why is my Jigsaw account suddenly telling me that I need to upgrade to Premium, when I...

Discus and support Why is my Jigsaw account suddenly telling me that I need to upgrade to Premium, when I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is my jigsaw account telling me that i must upgrade to Premium, when i already have done this?? Not only that but it is telling me that i don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UnwilledPants90, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Why is my Jigsaw account suddenly telling me that I need to upgrade to Premium, when I...

Why is my jigsaw account telling me that i must upgrade to Premium, when i already have done this?? Not only that but it is telling me that i don't need to upgrade it till 03/08/2021. And when i try and do it, it tells me this... is this a scam??

:)

UnwilledPants90, Apr 2, 2021

2. Microsoft Jigsaw not accepting Premium account

Since the latest update, my Microsoft Jigsaw won't accept that I have a premium account. I click on the "Want to disable ads" link, and that acknowledges that I have premium, but Jigsaw still doesn't operate as if I do. I have deleted and reinstalled,
    but no success.

JaneGrylls, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Microsoft Games. JIGSAW Premium

Thanks for the prompt response Pierre. To further isolate the issue, we suggest that you check your Premium version of the game
    Jigsaw on your account through this
    link

If you can see that your account already has the Premium version and still asking you to renew it, we strongly recommend that you get in touch with our Jigsaw support page. To proceed, you may click this

link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Why is my Jigsaw account suddenly telling me that I need to upgrade to Premium, when I...

Microsoft Jigsaw Premium issue

I purchased Microsoft Jigsaw Premium for one year a month ago. It is now no longer in premium mode. I go to upgrade it again and it tells me I have already purchased the product and all I have to do is hit the Upgrade option and I would once again be
    upgraded at no additional charge. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app, but it is still not premium.

MoonNStarz, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Why is my Jigsaw account suddenly telling me that I need to upgrade to Premium, when I...

1. Why is my Jigsaw account suddenly telling me that I need to upgrade to Premium, when I... - Similar Threads - Why Jigsaw account

2. I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...: It says "Unable to upgrade your edition" and gives me the error code 0x80070002 every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-activate-windows-but-when-i-activate-it/89379751-e664-4b35-9b40-9a089ecbe15c
  3. I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...: It says "Unable to upgrade your edition" and gives me the error code 0x80070002 every time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-activate-windows-but-when-i-activate-it/89379751-e664-4b35-9b40-9a089ecbe15c
  4. I want to activate windows but when I activate it, it tells me I need to upgrade my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is microsoft telling me that I need to download the latest software when my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft telling me that I need to download the latest software when my computer...: I've tried contacting microsoft numerous times to get help with support, there are no chat features no one to help no emails to contact. This is really frustrating because I am trying to get questions answered and microsoft has eliminated a way to help their customers. What...
  6. Why is microsoft telling me that I need to download the latest software when my computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft telling me that I need to download the latest software when my computer...: I've tried contacting microsoft numerous times to get help with support, there are no chat features no one to help no emails to contact. This is really frustrating because I am trying to get questions answered and microsoft has eliminated a way to help their customers. What...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw Premium no longer logs me in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Premium no longer logs me in: I own Microsoft Jigsaw Premium. It worked on another computer. I have moved to a new computer. It says that it is Premium, but the 'XBox Live' image just says "Not Signed In" and I can find no way to make it work. It still works on the old computer, but not on this one....
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw not accepting Premium account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Jigsaw not accepting Premium account: Since the latest update, my Microsoft Jigsaw won't accept that I have a premium account. I click on the "Want to disable ads" link, and that acknowledges that I have premium, but Jigsaw still doesn't operate as if I do. I have deleted and reinstalled, but no success....
  9. My account is an adult account and is acknowledged but it still tells me that I need an...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My account is an adult account and is acknowledged but it still tells me that I need an...: My account is acknowledged as an adult but it won't let me open Chrome and that I need an adult's permission how can I change that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-an-adult-account-and-is-acknowledged/5515594e-f61e-4f19-ad2f-425996160ec3"
  10. why is telling me i need a codec to see my pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is telling me i need a codec to see my pictures: why is telling me i need a codec to see my pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-telling-me-i-need-a-codec-to-see-my/63b5512b-022b-4e82-8b71-5d8ee06a8a93"