Windows 10: Why is my keyboard doing this?

Discus and support Why is my keyboard doing this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft, so when I press A on my USB keyboard, it does "a`" and when I press R, it does "r2," and when I press Shift, it does "Z." How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bonifacio the 160th, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Why is my keyboard doing this?

Hello, Microsoft, so when I press A on my USB keyboard, it does "a`" and when I press R, it does "r2," and when I press Shift, it does "Z." How do I fix this problem? and when I press esc, it says "q." and when I press "e," it puts in the "help" link, depending on the browser and what tab you are in.

:)

Bonifacio the 160th, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Why is my keyboard doing this?

1. Why is my keyboard doing this? - Similar Threads - Why keyboard doing

2. Why is my keyboard not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard not working?: Hello. My laptop's entire keyboard isn't functioning including the power button. I switched the laptop on through the use of the BIOS menu and an external keyboard. What could the problem be? My A+ Professor says it could be that I spilled something on it but I don't recall...
  3. Why is my keyboard not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my keyboard not working?: Hello. My laptop's entire keyboard isn't functioning including the power button. I switched the laptop on through the use of the BIOS menu and an external keyboard. What could the problem be? My A+ Professor says it could be that I spilled something on it but I don't recall...
  4. Why is my keyboard doing this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my keyboard doing this?: Hello, Microsoft, so when I press A on my USB keyboard, it does "a`" and when I press R, it does "r2," and when I press Shift, it does "Z." How do I fix this problem? and when I press esc, it says "q." and when I press "e," it puts in the "help" link, depending on the browser...
  5. Why is my keyboard doing this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard doing this?: Hello, Microsoft, so when I press A on my USB keyboard, it does "a`" and when I press R, it does "r2," and when I press Shift, it does "Z." How do I fix this problem? and when I press esc, it says "q." and when I press "e," it puts in the "help" link, depending on the browser...
  6. Why is my keyboard malfunctioning??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard malfunctioning??: Hello, can someone help me out? When I misclicked either f10, f11 or f12 on my acer laptop Windows 10, the "W" key is now replaced with U' and I have to press it again to make it a W. It also happens on the A and D key, I tried trouble shooting, installing and reinstalling...
  7. Why is my keyboard malfunctioning??

Why is my keyboard malfunctioning??: Hello, can someone help me out? When I misclicked either f10, f11 or f12 on my acer laptop Windows 10, the "W" key is now replaced with U' and I have to press it again to make it a W. It also happens on the A and D key, I tried trouble shooting, installing and reinstalling...
  8. Why is my keyboard not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my keyboard not working?: Hello! So, I have a problem with my keyboard. I spilled soda on it and the cup ended up hitting some keys, worth mentioning that I forgot which ones. After drying it and plugging it back, my sound volume keeps going up, like it's stuck on that. Also the keys aren't working,...
  9. Why is my keyboard not working?

Why is my keyboard not working?: Hello! So, I have a problem with my keyboard. I spilled soda on it and the cup ended up hitting some keys, worth mentioning that I forgot which ones. After drying it and plugging it back, my sound volume keeps going up, like it's stuck on that. Also the keys aren't working,...
  10. why is my keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my keyboard not working: key board is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-keyboard-not-working/4348ccf9-c52b-4be4-8f67-db6c8addc38c