Windows 10: Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my...

Discus and support Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My lap top strated translating the Japanese channels I was viewing and typing comments on them in Japanese but suddenly change to English ?Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mikio hirata, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my...

My lap top strated translating the Japanese channels I was viewing and typing comments on them in Japanese but suddenly change to English ?Sometimes mid sentences.It started couple of weeks ago and not constantly but only occasionally.I tried to change language settings and seems to succeed but it happens againsuddenly.Also It slowed down dramatically since a week or so ago. I have MacAfee protection which tells me my computer is virus free as recent as 3days ago and yet slowing down hasn't improved. What could be causing these problems ?

:)

mikio hirata, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Bree Win User

Trying to play an English translated Japanese game and failing.

Open Control Panel. At top right if the View is set to 'Category' you will see a 'Clock and Region' section. Click on it then select 'Region', this is where you can change the system locale.

Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my... 220559d1547217133t-trying-play-english-translated-japanese-game-failing-image.png

3. Shinobi91 Win User
    Installed Translator for Microsoft Edge but language is in Japanese

I bought a Japanese laptop a while back and did the procedures to change the native language to English. Some programs and features are still in Japanese but it doesn't bother me much. One feature that I want to use is the Translator for Microsoft Edge
    but it is in Japanese by default. How would I change it to English?

Shinobi91, Mar 25, 2023
  4. llloyd4 Win User

Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my...

Trying to play an English translated Japanese game and failing.

Right, so, I was poking around for another game similar to the one I have been playing lately. Found another that it's native language is Japanese but it's been translated into English. It keeps crashing with a file error and while trying to find a way to contact the dev I found this at the bottom of the game's page

"---------------------------------
    [Regarding File Issues]
    While the game contents that the player can see on the surface have
    been translated into English, within the underlying system there are
    filenames and program code that contain Japanese language characters.
    As with most products, Japanese language / region settings must be
    correctly applied before downloading, extracting and playing the game.
    http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/faq/.../mid/7/did/296 "

And this is true, the files are in Japanese. So I click on the above link and it says for Win 8 / Win 10 (I am Win 10) it says I need to set my System Locale to Japanese. Doing so won't change my display language but will let Windows work with the files. And to do so I need to go to Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region, and click System Locale, and from there change it to Japanese. Well, I don't have a "Clock, Language, and Region" option in my Control Panel but I do have a Language option. But adding Japanese to that didn't fix the file issue. So... Anyone out there know how I may play this game?

llloyd4, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my...

1. Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my... - Similar Threads - Why lap top

2. Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my...: My lap top strated translating the Japanese channels I was viewing and typing comments on them in Japanese but suddenly change to English ?Sometimes mid sentences.It started couple of weeks ago and not constantly but only occasionally.I tried to change language settings and...
  3. Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my lap top translate my language of my choice Japanese into English without my...: My lap top strated translating the Japanese channels I was viewing and typing comments on them in Japanese but suddenly change to English ?Sometimes mid sentences.It started couple of weeks ago and not constantly but only occasionally.I tried to change language settings and...
  4. why my laps tops notworking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why my laps tops notworking: GOOD EVENING WHY MY LAPS TOPS NOT UPDATING GIVES ERRO "FOUT BIJ STUURPROGRAMMA UPDATEN PROBEER HET LATER OPNIEUW" I AM NEW ON WINDOWS 10 THINGS HE LP HE LP H EL P MY LAPS TOPS ARE BR OKE N AND MY 1 COMPUTERS A RE BR OKEN TOO BECAUSE IT HAVES THE SAME THE 1 COMPUTERS...
  5. when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i change my language to english , some display not completely translate to english.: Dears , Is there any methods we could fix this problem. why there is a few part still in chinese? I also change the Administrative Language to chinese, But no effect on these display. [ATTACH]...
  6. there is no sound on my lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    there is no sound on my lap top: I have no sound on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-sound-on-my-lap-top/189bb222-85e5-4397-8db4-70d42275c62b
  7. my lap top is slow

my lap top is slow: my lap top is being very slow, every time I open YouTube, it blocks so I can unblock it again, than I watch videos at yt and they pause every single time, someone told me that I need to clean my restore usage, but I don't know what procedures to follow, need some info and...
  8. why does my lap top keep 11111111111111 in my windows

why does my lap top keep 11111111111111 in my windows: why does my lap top keep loading 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111...
  9. my language prefrence is japanese

in Windows 10 Customization
    my language prefrence is japanese: my language prefrence is Japanese how do I change that??? ***moved in english forum**** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-language-prefrence-is-japanese/8fd512df-b4f0-4e40-8466-3cb895e7e5e4
  10. language: japanese to english

in Windows 10 Support
    language: japanese to english: I accidentally upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10 while in Japanese I want everything back in English I already tick regional language ,language settings and system locale my clock settings and keyboard are fine now but the system language is still in Japanese.. [img]...