Windows 10: Why is my laptop running Windows 11 restarts and throws a BSOD?

Discus and support Why is my laptop running Windows 11 restarts and throws a BSOD? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Dell Inspiron 15-3584 . Here are the specifications. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHzRAM : 8 GBWindows 11 Home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aniruddh Hariharan, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Why is my laptop running Windows 11 restarts and throws a BSOD?

I am using Dell Inspiron 15-3584 . Here are the specifications. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHzRAM : 8 GBWindows 11 Home Single LanguageWindows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.022621.271522H2Long ago, my laptop was running Windows 10. Then one day suddenly BSOD appeared. From that day, my computer keeps restarting once in a day. So, I posted the question in Microsoft community. They suggested me some thing and the BSOD stopped. One month ago, I upgraded to Windows 11. Again the BSOD has started appearing. When I navigated to the Event viewer, I found th

:)

Aniruddh Hariharan, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Binge Win User

Random Restarts, No BSOD

He mentioned that he had done that above. Also I provided a BSOD details app. There were no BSODs to report.

Binge, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Why is my laptop running Windows 11 restarts and throws a BSOD?

Random Restarts, No BSOD

Reboot and hit F8 to get into the Windows Diagnostic Settings before Windows boots. Turn off "Automatic Restart on System Failure." This way we can completely rule out BSODs. Sometimes a PC will BSOD but the PC will restart so quickly that the BSOD is not even rendered.

Random Murderer, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Why is my laptop running Windows 11 restarts and throws a BSOD?

1. Why is my laptop running Windows 11 restarts and throws a BSOD? - Similar Threads - Why laptop running

2. Why is my Windows 11 not running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Windows 11 not running?: Hi, my name is Đức Anh, I am now facing a problem is that my Dell laptop is not running after i have to update all drivers manually. After i have restarted my laptop, it froze.I have tried to go to advanced startup and reset it but failed.Now i can't use the advanced startup...
  3. Why is my Windows 11 not running?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Windows 11 not running?: Hi, my name is Đức Anh, I am now facing a problem is that my Dell laptop is not running after i have to update all drivers manually. After i have restarted my laptop, it froze.I have tried to go to advanced startup and reset it but failed.Now i can't use the advanced startup...
  4. Why won’t my laptop restart

Why won’t my laptop restart: Why won’t my laptop restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-laptop-restart/55693595-6a96-44d6-bf2a-83a603600b9f
  5. Why is my laptop running Windows 11 restarts and throws a BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop running Windows 11 restarts and throws a BSOD?: I am using Dell Inspiron 15-3584 . Here are the specifications. Processor : IntelR CoreTM i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHzRAM : 8 GBWindows 11 Home Single LanguageWindows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.022621.271522H2Long ago, my laptop was running Windows 10. Then...
  6. Why it’s my laptop restarting ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why it’s my laptop restarting ?: I just updated my windows 11 and now when i’am trying to shut down my laptop it’s just restarting Idk if somebody else has this problem but i don t know what to do now...
  7. Why it’s my laptop restarting ?

Why it’s my laptop restarting ?: I just updated my windows 11 and now when i’am trying to shut down my laptop it’s just restarting Idk if somebody else has this problem but i don t know what to do now...
  8. WHY MY LAPTOP CAN'T RUN WINDOWS 11??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHY MY LAPTOP CAN'T RUN WINDOWS 11??: Greetings,I ran the PC Health Check application and was informed that my computer would not support Windows 11. My hardware configuration is as follows:Device name DESKTOP-3VHG50M Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.71 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.76 GB usable...
  9. Laptop keeps throwing BSOD multiple times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps throwing BSOD multiple times a day.: Hello! Looking for some assistance regarding previously experienced bsod. The stop codes vary, here are few that I have caught: DRIVER_RIQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL failed:usb80236.sys , SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDfailed:ACPI.sys,...
  10. Bsod why my w10 restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod why my w10 restart: It is the second time that my computer restart alone when I am in files explorer. It seems that incident was reported at Microsoft. Thank you for your help. Attachment 33608 18862