Windows 10: Why is my laptop spamming?

Discus and support Why is my laptop spamming? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop spams "\" and I did a full reset back to starter settings and it keeps spamming. It started maybe 2 weeks ago when i turned the laptop back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Iva Damianova, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Why is my laptop spamming?

My laptop spams "\" and I did a full reset back to starter settings and it keeps spamming. It started maybe 2 weeks ago when i turned the laptop back on after a few weeks of not using it. The laptop never did something like that before, please help me.

:)

Iva Damianova, Feb 25, 2024

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 25, 2024
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Why is my laptop spamming?

How do I filter Spam in Mail Windows 10?

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

You can move to spam folder all day long and you get the same unwanted emails the next day. What a piece of crap. I'm about to go with a Chromebook or Apple. Microsoft sucks more and more.

MikeAguailar, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

Why is my laptop spamming?

1. Why is my laptop spamming? - Similar Threads - Why laptop spamming

2. why does my laptop keep spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my laptop keep spamming random keys: the problem started a couple days ago. just randomly whenever i use a typing space my laptop will spam random keys and i have to click a random key to get it to stop. this has been specifically happening these keys: 9 ] j. i've tried taking the keys out and cleaning them...
  3. why does my laptop keep spamming random keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my laptop keep spamming random keys: the problem started a couple days ago. just randomly whenever i use a typing space my laptop will spam random keys and i have to click a random key to get it to stop. this has been specifically happening these keys: 9 ] j. i've tried taking the keys out and cleaning them...
  4. Why is my laptop spamming?

Why is my laptop spamming?: My laptop spams "\" and I did a full reset back to starter settings and it keeps spamming. It started maybe 2 weeks ago when i turned the laptop back on after a few weeks of not using it. The laptop never did something like that before, please help me....
  5. why is my laptop spam clicking right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my laptop spam clicking right click: my laptop is spam clicking right click, even if i unplug my mouse, it still spam clicks. my laptop isn't untidy. if i try to left click, it works but the spam clicking for right click stops me from clicking....
  6. why is my laptop spam clicking right click

why is my laptop spam clicking right click: my laptop is spam clicking right click, even if i unplug my mouse, it still spam clicks. my laptop isn't untidy. if i try to left click, it works but the spam clicking for right click stops me from clicking....
  7. My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J": Hello Paul Navera! Similar to Ineedhelp my laptop also spams one key which is the letter "j" I have tried running windows security to see if there is any malware and have also tried running keyboard tester. Both when tested kept spamming "j" especially when I was trying the...
  8. My laptop spams § symbol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop spams § symbol: My lenovo laptop keeps spamming § § § § § § § § §. Its just a couple months old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-spams-symbol/5cad76ed-2539-4161-aa86-9dae7d90fb72
  9. My laptop spams § symbol

My laptop spams § symbol: My lenovo laptop keeps spamming § § § § § § § § §. Its just a couple months old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-spams-symbol/5cad76ed-2539-4161-aa86-9dae7d90fb72
  10. Why does my computer spam dashes?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my computer spam dashes?: Not sure if this belongs here but every time I log into my computer and try to type something, it spams dashes but only the first time I type once I log in. I don't have any antivirus software but I did do the deep scan with Windows Defender and nothing came up. What do I do?...