Windows 10: Why is my laptop taking screenshots non-stop?

Discus and support Why is my laptop taking screenshots non-stop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop is taking screenshots on a loop. I don't know how to stop it. I've tried everything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ShambhaviChaudhari, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Why is my laptop taking screenshots non-stop?

My laptop is taking screenshots on a loop. I don't know how to stop it. I've tried everything.

:)

ShambhaviChaudhari, Jun 11, 2021

2. How to take a screenshot on a dell laptop

Hello Friends in this article I am talking about How
    to take a screenshot on a Dell laptop

If you have a Windows 10 laptop then if you want to take screenshots quickly, then some tips below for you to take a screenshot on a Dell laptop.

How to take a screenshot on a Dell laptop – 3 Methods listed below 1. Use the keyboard: Window Button + G
    The first method is to take screenshots using the keyboard and it works in all versions of Windows 10 (creator update): on your keyboard, press the Window Button +G. When you press the Windows + G
    button, a popup window will be opened, which is named GameBar. With this app, you can easily take full-screen shoots. But this system only works on windows 10 latest version.

Why is my laptop taking screenshots non-stop? [​IMG]
    How to find captured screenshots using Gambar (Windows + G)
    • Open your file manager
    • Click on video folder
    • Now open Captures folder,
    Then you can see your captured screen shoots is in captures folder.

2. Use the keyboard: Windows/CTRL + PrtScr (Print Screen)
    The Second method is to take screenshots using the keyboard and it works in all versions of Windows (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP): on your keyboard, press the Window / CTRL Button + PrtScr
    (Print Screen)
    . When you press (Window / CTRL Button + PrtScr) these buttons in your keyboard, your full-screen shoots will take automatically.

How to find captured screenshots using Window / CTRL + PrtScr (Print Screen)
    • Open your file manager.
    • Go to Pictures Folder.
    • Now you can see screenshots folder.
    Then you can see your captured screenshots using (Windows/CTRL + PrtScr) is in Screenshots folder.

3. Use the App: Snipping tool
    Read Full Article

Rahul kumar singh12w, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Start menu keeps popping out and taking screenshots on its own

I followed all the steps you suggested. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I am not pressing any key but the start menu still pops up then it take screenshots on its own

IreneBarcena, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Why is my laptop taking screenshots non-stop?

Lap taking screenshots on its own

Hello Shailesh,

We still can't identify what could be the possible cause of this laptop screenshot issue you're experiencing. For us to assist and address this issue better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you accidentally pressing the Windows Key + PrntScrn button on your Keyboard?
    • When did you start experiencing this?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does your laptop take a screenshot when accessing specific program?
    • Do you get any error messages?

Looking forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Why is my laptop taking screenshots non-stop?

1. Why is my laptop taking screenshots non-stop? - Similar Threads - Why laptop taking

2. My laptop taking screenshots its own!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop taking screenshots its own!: i have a problem. I scan with kaspersky and there is nothing like trojan. I checked my background app's and closed most of them. my system is up to date. i bought this pc 5 days ago, its hp victus 16. And i installed windows 11. And i installed steam 2 days ago. Maybe there...
  3. My laptop taking screenshots its own!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop taking screenshots its own!: i have a problem. I scan with kaspersky and there is nothing like trojan. I checked my background app's and closed most of them. my system is up to date. i bought this pc 5 days ago, its hp victus 16. And i installed windows 11. And i installed steam 2 days ago. Maybe there...
  4. why can't I take a screenshot?

why can't I take a screenshot?: i cant take a screen shot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-take-a-screenshot/c1e2ada7-7230-46fa-b3f1-92c1446f348c
  5. My laptop won't take screenshots/snips

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't take screenshots/snips: I'm pressing the Windows button, shift, and S at the same time and that is how it normally works, but I keep pressing those and it won't do anything. Nothing comes up on my screen, no response, just absolutely nothing. I've restarted my computer, and nothing works. The issue...
  6. My laptop won't take screenshots/snips

My laptop won't take screenshots/snips: I'm pressing the Windows button, shift, and S at the same time and that is how it normally works, but I keep pressing those and it won't do anything. Nothing comes up on my screen, no response, just absolutely nothing. I've restarted my computer, and nothing works. The issue...
  7. My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping: From yesterday onwards my Laptop is taking a screenshot by itself in a loop about 5 in each second and is saving into the picture box.I checked even the keyboard setting and the screenshot button on the keyboard, but still, there was no anomaly found on the physical nature of...
  8. My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping: From yesterday onwards my Laptop is taking a screenshot by itself in a loop about 5 in each second and is saving into the picture box.I checked even the keyboard setting and the screenshot button on the keyboard, but still, there was no anomaly found on the physical nature of...
  9. My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC is automatically taking screenshots in loop and is not stopping: From yesterday onwards my Laptop is taking a screenshot by itself in a loop about 5 in each second and is saving into the picture box. I checked even the keyboard setting and the screenshot button on the keyboard, but still, there was no anomaly found on the physical nature...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why night light

2. Why is the laptop keep on screenshoting