Windows 10: Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10?

Discus and support Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's stuck on pending, and I'm not able to download any apps. Need this info asap. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmmaCruz1, Sep 28, 2018.

1. EmmaCruz1 Win User

Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10?

It's stuck on pending, and I'm not able to download any apps. Need this info asap. Thanks

:)

EmmaCruz1, Sep 28, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10? 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, Sep 28, 2018
  3. TheHunter Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

There is a new cumulative update KB3194496
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3194496

Release notes:

This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
    • Improved reliability of the Windows Update Agent, shared drives, virtual private network (VPN), clustering, HTTP downloads, Internet Explorer 11, Hyper-V platform, multimedia playback, and Microsoft Edge.
    • Improved performance of push and local notifications, Hyper-V platform, and some social media websites using Microsoft Edge.
    • Addressed issue where mapping a drive from an elevated command prompt doesn’t work with administrator credentials.
    • Addressed issue causing movies that were ripped using the transport stream (.ts) format to play without sound in Windows Media Player and the Xbox One Media Player app.
    • Addressed issue causing the Movies & TV app on the Xbox to stop working when attempting to play content that was just purchased from the Store.
    • Addressed issue where ActiveX can't be installed when using the ActiveX Installer Service (AXIS) in Internet Explorer 11.
    • Addressed issue causing “Print all linked documents” to not work in Internet Explorer 11.
    • Improved reliability of downloading and updating games from the Store.
    • Addressed issue preventing some users from changing the default download location in Windows 10 Mobile.
    • Addressed issue causing unnecessary notifications about fixing Microsoft account in Windows 10 Mobile.
    • Addressed additional issues with multimedia, Windows kernel, Windows shell, enterprise security, storage file system, Remote Desktop, core platform, Hyper-V platform, Windows Update for Business, display kernel, near field communication (NFC), input and composition, Bluetooth, Microsoft Lync 2010 compatibility, Windows Storage API, app registration, Trusted Platform Module, Group Policy, Internet Explorer 11, virtual private network (VPN), BitLocker, wireless networking, datacenter networking, Cortana, PowerShell, Active Directory, connection manager and data usage, Access Point Name (APN) database, Microsoft Edge, Windows Recovery Environment, file clustering, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, audio playback settings, DShow Bridge, app compatibility, licensing, cloud infrastructure, domain name system (DNS) server, network controller, USB barcode reader, and Adobe Flash Player.

TheHunter, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

How was Windows Store app able to download adware to a Windows 10 PC?

Source: How was this Windows Store app able to download adware to a Windows 10 PC? | ZDNet

Brink, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Why is my lenovo edge not able to download apps on windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why lenovo edge

2. why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 version: why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 versionplz resolve my issue its urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-download-and-install-epicpen/83f3b8f1-b1ec-40f7-90f6-f3d5db44e4b3
  3. why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 version: why i am not able to download and install epicpen in my lenovo thinkpad window 11 versionplz resolve my issue its urgent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-am-not-able-to-download-and-install-epicpen/83f3b8f1-b1ec-40f7-90f6-f3d5db44e4b3
  4. why am i not able to download windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why am i not able to download windows 10: Windows 10 updateI am trying to download Windows 10 device tool everytime I try the following message appearserror code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000I have tried various methods but nothing has worked can someone give me some useful information so that this can be resolvedI have a...
  5. why am i not able to download windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why am i not able to download windows 10: Windows 10 updateI am trying to download Windows 10 device tool everytime I try the following message appearserror code 0x80072f8f - 0x20000I have tried various methods but nothing has worked can someone give me some useful information so that this can be resolvedI have a...
  6. why am i not able to download windows 10

7. Not able to download an App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to download an App: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2Installed on ‎01-‎11-‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I am not able to download an...
  8. Not able to download an App

Not able to download an App: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2Installed on ‎01-‎11-‎2022OS build 22621.819Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0I am not able to download an...
  9. not able to download apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not able to download apps: Hello I am unable to download apps through Microsoft store, when i click on "get" nothing happens.. any advice? I tried signing out nothing happened still https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-download-apps/051bbaf8-a8f2-4059-a3af-61c63d0a4ef4
  10. Not able to download apps.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to download apps.: I am not able to download any application from the Microsoft store. whenever I click on the install button, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-download-apps/e8584949-70c6-4117-b570-ddf9ae603ce6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why lenovo couldnt download isee app

2. my lenovo will not download apps

3. why will my lenovo not dpownload apps