Windows 10: Why is my login screen enlarged? I Can’t log in

Discus and support Why is my login screen enlarged? I Can’t log in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH]ive tried restarting, shutting down, zooming out Nothing works. My cursor is also gigantic as well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zachmandude, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Why is my login screen enlarged? I Can’t log in

Why is my login screen enlarged? I Can’t log in 4bbf2a1b-3057-4862-8d00-a346c707f881?upload=true.jpg ive tried restarting, shutting down, zooming out

Nothing works. My cursor is also gigantic as well

:)

zachmandude, Jan 3, 2019

2. Log in screen

Hello Eugee,

Issue as such may occur due to some changes to the configuration settings related to your log in screen. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes when you try to login?
    • Can you able to login to it using the password that you've setup?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Why is my login screen enlarged? I Can’t log in

No login prompt at login screen

Post #8 “I can login to the computer after restart, but every locking after it causes the problem.”

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/...-computer.html
    Check Way 3: Lock computer in Screen Saver Settings.
    Step 1: Type lock computer in the search box on taskbar and choose Lock the computer when I leave it alone for a period of time.
    Step 2: In the Screen Saver Settings dialog, choose On resume, display logon screen and hit OK.
    Is “On resume, display log on screen” checked?

Why is my login screen enlarged? I Can’t log in [​IMG]

MeAndMyComputer, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Why is my login screen enlarged? I Can’t log in

1. Why is my login screen enlarged? I Can’t log in - Similar Threads - Why login screen

2. Why I can’t log in on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can’t log in on my computer: Trouble logging on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-log-in-on-my-computer/194b57af-32ee-4406-bfa6-e5b4688bb644
  3. Why I can’t log in on my computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why I can’t log in on my computer: Trouble logging on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-log-in-on-my-computer/194b57af-32ee-4406-bfa6-e5b4688bb644
  4. Why I can’t log in on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why can’t I login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can’t I login: I changed my password and pin for my laptop and I restarted to try it, and suddenly I can’t login to my laptop even the pin isn’t available, it showed there click to set up pin,there is options like sign-in options and set up my PIN but I click on to set up my PIN it show or...
  6. Why can’t I login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can’t I login: I changed my password and pin for my laptop and I restarted to try it, and suddenly I can’t login to my laptop even the pin isn’t available, it showed there click to set up pin,there is options like sign-in options and set up my PIN but I click on to set up my PIN it show or...
  7. Why can’t I login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Why can’t I login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Why can’t I login

10. Why can’t I login

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my screen so enlarged

2. windows log on screen enlarged

3. screen enlarged onstart up - cant log in