Windows 10: Why is my memory almost full when my processes don't even add up

Discus and support Why is my memory almost full when my processes don't even add up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As seen in the image my Memory is almost full but when you add up all the ram, its not even 4gb yet, my laptop is 8gb and yet this is what I see? What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DXPOHIHIHI, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Why is my memory almost full when my processes don't even add up

As seen in the image my Memory is almost full but when you add up all the ram, its not even 4gb yet, my laptop is 8gb and yet this is what I see? What could be the problem?

:)

DXPOHIHIHI, Sep 15, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Sep 15, 2021
  4. GNJha Win User

Why is my memory almost full when my processes don't even add up

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Why is my memory almost full when my processes don't even add up

1. Why is my memory almost full when my processes don't even add up - Similar Threads - Why memory almost

2. Java - Why windows dispatcher don't see current memory level my process?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Java - Why windows dispatcher don't see current memory level my process?: After run my java app, I see the data of windows dispatcher and my java app has memoryfigure 1: memory in windows dispatcherit's 1GB 988 MB.And after that I rerun my app and see th NetBeans profilerfigure 2: memory in NetBeans profilerAnd NetBeans profiler saw that my java...
  3. Java - Why windows dispatcher don't see current memory level my process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java - Why windows dispatcher don't see current memory level my process?: After run my java app, I see the data of windows dispatcher and my java app has memoryfigure 1: memory in windows dispatcherit's 1GB 988 MB.And after that I rerun my app and see th NetBeans profilerfigure 2: memory in NetBeans profilerAnd NetBeans profiler saw that my java...
  4. Java - Why windows dispatcher don't see current memory level my process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hard drive appearing full but the files don't add up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hard drive appearing full but the files don't add up: Hello, I've had my 2TB hard drive for awhile and its been "full". I was curious where all my space went to. I went to check the space of all my files and it shows only 588 GB of space taken up, and do not know where the rest of that space went to. I do have hidden files...
  6. Why is my cpu alway at 100% even when system idle process takes up 99%?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my cpu alway at 100% even when system idle process takes up 99%?: My cpu is alway running at 100% since yesterday, I tried closing all app except task manager to see if it was that but it was still running at 100%. Afterward I ran an antivirus scan with kaspersky and it found nothing wrong with my pc. I also tried going into BIOS and...
  7. High Ram Usage But Process Usage Don't Add up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High Ram Usage But Process Usage Don't Add up: Hey everyone I've been having this problem for a long time where I don't know what to do where my ram usage is very high while the programs' usages don't add up to it This happens all the time while I'm casually browsing on Edge or Chrome and it would reach 60-70% where I...
  8. alarming number of background processes, almost full memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    alarming number of background processes, almost full memory: Hi, I'm running win10 on my i7 laptop with 16gb RAM, but it shows over 4000 background processes and CPU is almost full. However I only have this 1 tab opened on google chrome, and the task manager, but it shows 15 chrome apps. I'm not sure if it was some update a few...
  9. Backing up an almost full HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Backing up an almost full HDD: I've had a shitty seagate 1TB hard drive for 3 years now and I am just now deciding to reinstall Windows 10 to fix any problems my pc has and speed it up a bit. I don't have money for a new HDD or SSD and I want to be able to keep my games installed though since I have...
  10. My One Drive is almost full.

in Windows 10 Support
    My One Drive is almost full.: I have just had an email from Microsoft telling me that my One Drive is almost full and an invite to upgrade it. That's fine, but I never wanted it in the first place and would rather get rid of it altogether. Microsoft, like a lot of other organisations take it for granted...