Windows 10: why is my monitor drastically slowing down my internet?

Discus and support why is my monitor drastically slowing down my internet? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; have a desktop with only one monitor and my connection is trough a powerline, everything has worked fine for about two years and yesterday my internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MiguelCarneiro, Feb 12, 2024.

1. why is my monitor drastically slowing down my internet?

have a desktop with only one monitor and my connection is trough a powerline, everything has worked fine for about two years and yesterday my internet began do slow down a lot when i had my monitor on, its not because my current is overloaded because i tried it with everything in the house turned off, i dont know what can be the cause but i need help to fix it, also my monitor is connected with hdmi i dont really know if it matters.also, i ran a speed test with the monitor on and off and the results changed a lot with it being waaay faste with the monitor off than with the monitor on like 5x

:)

MiguelCarneiro, Feb 12, 2024

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 12, 2024
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 12, 2024
  4. Scott GS Win User

why is my monitor drastically slowing down my internet?

Programmes/apps/internet running slow since Windows 10 installation

I installed Windows 10 last week and, since then, my computer programmes crawl along at a really slow pace. Apps like Google Chrome take 10 minutes (literally) to open, the internet speed has dropped drastically, emails stop coming through and the list goes
    on.

Any help?

Scott GS, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

why is my monitor drastically slowing down my internet?

1. why is my monitor drastically slowing down my internet? - Similar Threads - why monitor drastically

2. Why my Internet is slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Internet is slow?: I installed new Tenda network adapter today. My network is really slow. It's Windows 10. Moreover whenever I am am trying to start my laptop it tell me to restart. It shows something like the picture....
  3. Why my Internet is slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my Internet is slow?: I installed new Tenda network adapter today. My network is really slow. It's Windows 10. Moreover whenever I am am trying to start my laptop it tell me to restart. It shows something like the picture....
  4. Why my Internet is slow?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. my fps was goes down drastically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my fps was goes down drastically.: my laptop is asus vivobook pro15 and yesterday when i go out somewhere,im try to open my games just a moment and the fps it goes downusually the fps is high when charging,and today when i paly my games,the fps goes down to 15-20 fps even though it was in charging mode,any...
  6. my fps was goes down drastically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my fps was goes down drastically.: my laptop is asus vivobook pro15 and yesterday when i go out somewhere,im try to open my games just a moment and the fps it goes downusually the fps is high when charging,and today when i paly my games,the fps goes down to 15-20 fps even though it was in charging mode,any...
  7. My internet speed slowed down.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My internet speed slowed down.: So I've always had a healthy 100 mbps internet speed on my PC. This all changed when I reinstalled windows 10 and did a speed test for fun. I was not expecting a sudden bump to a beefy 500 mbps. So that's how my internet was for a while, at a beefy 500 mbps, until today... My...
  8. System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer: Greetings! I have a Surface Pro 3, Windows 10. About 2 weeks ago I've noticed my Surface slowing down to a point where I had trouble performing real work on it. After some poking around I realized that System and System Interrupts are taking up about 30% CPU cycles, with...
  9. System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer

System and System Interrupts drastically slowing down my computer: Greetings! I have a Surface Pro 3, Windows 10. About 2 weeks ago I've noticed my Surface slowing down to a point where I had trouble performing real work on it. After some poking around I realized that System and System Interrupts are taking up about 30% CPU cycles, with...
  10. My laptop with Windows 10 has drastically slowed down

My laptop with Windows 10 has drastically slowed down: For some reason my disk and space usage always comes up high and it is slow to the point that even youtube videos lag. I originally bought the laptop with Windows 8 Pro built in and since the Windows 10 upgrade it is unable to activate itself and I'm wondering if that has...