Windows 10: Why is my mouse speed like 5000~ DPI on log-in?

Discus and support Why is my mouse speed like 5000~ DPI on log-in? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ive noticed that my mouse speed is super super SUPER fast until my Mouse Software kicks in on start-up and makes it to my personal preference. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LegalRip, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Why is my mouse speed like 5000~ DPI on log-in?

Ive noticed that my mouse speed is super super SUPER fast until my Mouse Software kicks in on start-up and makes it to my personal preference. I am unsure why. I know its not the Software (G HUB) and I have reinstalled Device Manager drivers with a restart.

Any help on this?

submitted by /u/LegalRip
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LegalRip, Jan 6, 2021

2. Mouse DPI

Hello Ray,

DPI is the standard used to measure the mouse sensitivity, expressed as the number of DPIs (dots per linear inch) that a device can detect. By changing the DPI, you can instantly adjust pointer speed for precision tasks,
    such as in-game targeting or photo editing. The greater the number of DPIs, the higher the mouse sensitivity, and the faster the pointer speed.
    PS/2 is a type of port used by older computers for connecting input devices such as keyboards and mice, which had six pins with a circular shape.

Some mouse models include dedicated buttons (DPI On-the-fly buttons) you can use to instantly adjust your mouse sensitivity (DPI).

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 6, 2021
  3. [tf] Win User
    wireless mouse 5000

• dell latitude D420 laptop, but it doesn't matter which computer I have it on
    • There is no power on or power off button on the microsoft wireless mouse 5000
    • the mouse works fine
    • it has a transceiver. it is a usb mouse

[tf], Jan 6, 2021
  4. Why is my mouse speed like 5000~ DPI on log-in?

sudhakar0201, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Why is my mouse speed like 5000~ DPI on log-in?

1. Why is my mouse speed like 5000~ DPI on log-in? - Similar Threads - Why mouse speed

2. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  3. Wireless Mouse 5000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Mouse 5000: My wireless mouse scroll wheel is glitching. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-5000/a6bc8057-a9f3-467f-83b1-0db515205473
  4. HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI: Hello, so basically i tried to check my mouse DPI on microsoft keyboard and mouse but apparently my wired mouse wasnt compatible so i was wondering is there any other way to check my dpi my mouse is a steel series rival 3...
  5. HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO CHECK MOUSE DPI: Hello, so basically i tried to check my mouse DPI on microsoft keyboard and mouse but apparently my wired mouse wasnt compatible so i was wondering is there any other way to check my dpi my mouse is a steel series rival 3...
  6. dpi external mouse issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dpi external mouse issue: so around 2 months ago i started having issues with my mouse speed/dpi and nothing i have done has fixed the problems, its hardware not software that's the issue, I've reset my pc many times, tried different ports, mice. nothing has helped. anyone have a solution or know...
  7. DPI mouse on window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPI mouse on window 10: Why you guys dont create a more detailed menu to change mouse DPI like actualy showing what is your current DPI instead of the cursor speed , this is so bold and you actually losing money with this , like you have to actually buy a mouse with software support mouse dpi ,...
  8. 5000 mouse not seen on bluetooth

5000 mouse not seen on bluetooth: My mouse quit talking with my Windows 10 64 bit Bluetooth. I deleted it and then tried to pair it again but the system is asking for a pin # and it has never needed one before. I tried 0000 but that does not work. The Bluetooth does not "see" the device but the system is...
  9. 5000 mouse

5000 mouse: I purchased a Microsoft wireless comfort 5050 desktop for my wife. She loves the keyboard...…….. but not the mouse. Is there a way I can use the 5000 mous on a different computer?...
  10. mouse 5000 reciever

mouse 5000 reciever: I had a Microsoft 5000 mouse that no longer functions, IF, I buy a replacement mouse 5000 the same model, will my receiver work with that one..? or does each mouse require their own receiver......