Windows 10: why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish

Discus and support why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i got my computer it was set to french when I set it to english unsited states and I set other setting to english at it still is in french... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by _Liam_, Jan 5, 2022.

1. _Liam_ Win User

why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish

when i got my computer it was set to french when I set it to english unsited states and I set other setting to english at it still is in french

:)

_Liam_, Jan 5, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 5, 2022
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Notifications are in French, when all settings are English (US)

Hi Scott,

Can you try a few things for us to help us isolate the issue:

• Can you create a new user profile and check if you will still be getting notifications on French?
    • Do you have a French language option saved on Change your language preference option? To check it, follow these steps:
    1. Open Control Panel.

2. Click on the Clock, Language, and Region.

3. Click on Language.

why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish fb0c43a8-41f9-44c0-ba1a-1ddcf97e996a.png

Note: If you do have a French language option on Change your language preference, delete it and check if the issue persists.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 5, 2022
  4. why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish

Microsoft Notifications are in French, when all settings are English (US)

I've updated all MSN apps to English (US) and follow all forum suggestions and links, but MS notifications are still in French.

How can I correct this?

smg

ScottGrady, Jan 5, 2022
Thema:

why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish

1. why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish - Similar Threads - why notifications still

2. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?: I have been getting multiple notifications an hour that my ondrive is frozen. I unfroze it by signing in and that didn't work. It then would not let me clear up space. the only option was to sign out or pay money for more space so I spent the money. I have plenty of space now...
  3. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?: I have been getting multiple notifications an hour that my ondrive is frozen. I unfroze it by signing in and that didn't work. It then would not let me clear up space. the only option was to sign out or pay money for more space so I spent the money. I have plenty of space now...
  4. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My notification setting is blocked

My notification setting is blocked: The notifications in my setting is blocked. I cannot turn it on so I could not get any notification from apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-notification-setting-is-blocked/37b16809-ca04-4c9e-9528-5835890d0540
  6. is this still on my computer ?

is this still on my computer ?: Detected:PWS:HTML/Phish.RA!MTBStatus:Quarantine failedile: \Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy5\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\ServiceLogin[1].htm->Form...
  7. is this still on my computer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this still on my computer ?: Detected:PWS:HTML/Phish.RA!MTBStatus:Quarantine failedile: \Device\HarddiskVolumeShadowCopy5\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE\ServiceLogin[1].htm->Form...
  8. why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my notifications still french and my computer is set to engish: when i got my computer it was set to french when I set it to english unsited states and I set other setting to english at it still is in french https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-notifications-still-french-and-my/0f02cc82-e46b-4a71-8e37-231d42936b3b
  9. One Drive - why is it still on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive - why is it still on my computer?: Hi After failing miserably to save things automatically to my laptop rather than One Drive, I uninstalled One Drive. But it is still appearing in my folders, and is still the default for local files I cannot change my local file save location to anything other than One...
  10. Display in French Computer still in English

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display in French Computer still in English: Hello, I trying to realize a build of Windows 10 2004 with English and French language. So I got the ISO file of Windows 10 2004 by the software : "Windows-ISO-Downloader.exe", and the ISO Language Pack 2004 :...