Windows 10: Why is my On Screen Keyboard like this? I can't move it around

Discus and support Why is my On Screen Keyboard like this? I can't move it around in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dhabzs9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hs40pl/why_is_my_on_screen_keyboard_like_this_i_cant/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dhabzs9, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Why is my On Screen Keyboard like this? I can't move it around

/u/dhabzs9, Jul 16, 2020

2. Moving keyboard around the screen

I Have a windows 10 tablet with the recent up dates done , but I used to be able to move the keyboard around the screen by the means of a rectangle inside a rectangle which was at the top on the right near to the cross symbol which you use to clear the
    keyboard off the screen . I now have only the cross sign no others , how do I get back these two symbols so I can move the keyboard around the screen .

Thank you .

MickHudson2, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Moving keyboard around the screen

If you click the icon in the upper left hand corner of the on screen keyboard, you will see an option in the second row that turns it into a floating keyboard you can move around.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Why is my On Screen Keyboard like this? I can't move it around

Glance screen info stopped moving around the screen

Hi,

I have a Lumia 820 with WP8.1 (Cyan). I've been using the glance screen option since it came out. The behavior was, when the glance screen was activated, to move the info it displays (clock, date, etc) around the screen from time to time in order to minimize
    burn out on the screen.

But I've just noticed (can't confirm since when) the info isn't moving around, it just stays on the same place.

Just tried uninstalling and reinstalling the glance screen app and nothing changed. Glance activates and does not move around the screen, it stays in the same place.

I know this is not a really big problem but its a change in behavior and would like to understand why this is happening.

Any one else noticed this? Any ideas why this is happening? Any ideas on what to try to revert back to the expected behavior?

Thanks.

GibraltarPC, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Why is my On Screen Keyboard like this? I can't move it around

1. Why is my On Screen Keyboard like this? I can't move it around - Similar Threads - Why Screen Keyboard

2. I can't move applications around my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't move applications around my screen: I can't move application windows around, only when they are not fullscreen mode and minimalized. when i hold and try to drag the window down to make it smaller it doesnt budge...
  3. I can't move applications around my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't move applications around my screen: I can't move application windows around, only when they are not fullscreen mode and minimalized. when i hold and try to drag the window down to make it smaller it doesnt budge...
  4. I can't move applications around my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my screen like this?!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my screen like this?!: The right half of my screen keeps flickering, it only shows on certain apps like websites on google, desktop and the start screen when the hp logo appears. I’ve tried leaving the laptop off to sort itself out for 2 days, restarting and following the display adapter and...
  6. Why is my screen like this?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen like this?!: The right half of my screen keeps flickering, it only shows on certain apps like websites on google, desktop and the start screen when the hp logo appears. I’ve tried leaving the laptop off to sort itself out for 2 days, restarting and following the display adapter and...
  7. Why is my screen like this?!

8. Why can't I move my touchpad while using the keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I move my touchpad while using the keyboard?: I've tried many Youtube tutorials and even went into the control panel but it doesn't contain any settings for the touch pad, I'm having an HP Elitebook 840 G3 running windows 10 pro 21H2. I've tried also going into manual settings for the touchpad and changing sensitivity to...
  9. Why can't I move my touchpad while using the keyboard?

Why can't I move my touchpad while using the keyboard?: I've tried many Youtube tutorials and even went into the control panel but it doesn't contain any settings for the touch pad, I'm having an HP Elitebook 840 G3 running windows 10 pro 21H2. I've tried also going into manual settings for the touchpad and changing sensitivity to...
  10. Mouse moves to a spot on the screen and moves around crazy like

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse moves to a spot on the screen and moves around crazy like: So this morning my mouse keeps moving to a place on the screen and then moves around all crazy like and then it shows a little pond]]] like graphic it just did it again just now and the ]]] things appeared when I was typing just now. I use Norton security. I suppose I should...