Windows 10: why is my order pending

Discus and support why is my order pending in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why is my order pending https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-order-pending/72a9f869-6c61-44ae-998c-04940a67c358" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lisagrove1, Mar 27, 2019.

1. why is my order pending

why is my order pending

:)

lisagrove1, Mar 27, 2019

2. Order pending

Ordered on Feb 17th

received email on same day that order will be process--Pending status

Feb 23rd received email stating it was shipped.

Feb 26 Laptop delivered.

Leon Da Lion, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Order pending

I also ordered my Dell Laptop on 17th and still shows pending. Called customer support and they say it should be delivered by 7 business day.

Leon Da Lion, Mar 27, 2019
  4. zachmola Win User

why is my order pending

Pending order

i recently ordered an xbox one s from the site, on the 4th and it still sais the order is pending, but my card was charged and the momey was taken out of my bank, thank you for youre time and understanding

zachmola, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

why is my order pending

1. why is my order pending - Similar Threads - why order pending

2. Order Pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order Pending: HiI ordered a Surface laptop Go on 26th January and it is still only pending. It said it would be delivered by 23rd February which is today. I would like to know what is happening with it. Thank youOrla Sullivan...
  3. Order Pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order Pending: HiI ordered a Surface laptop Go on 26th January and it is still only pending. It said it would be delivered by 23rd February which is today. I would like to know what is happening with it. Thank youOrla Sullivan...
  4. Order Pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pending order

Pending order: Ordered a venom twin charging dock for my Series X on Dec 26th and it is still "pending". The original estimated delivery date was Dec 31st. I understand why it was delayed, but now 7 days have passed without word on where my purchase is. I also found no way of knowing which...
  6. Order still pending?

Order still pending?: Ordered one of the 1tb ssd expansion tbings for the series x on the 31st and it is still pending? Anyone know why it is taking so long? It took the money for it but it still hasn't changed and it is supposed to be here on the 6th....
  7. Order pending

Order pending: I ordered a laptop on Sunday and its still says pending? I was hoping to get the laptop by the end of the week but that's now looking unlikely. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-pending/65ff2673-6e43-4861-a020-2c1c7abdbbdb
  8. Order pending

Order pending: About a hour ago i order xbox elite controller series 2 from microsoft using my microsoft balance. The order still says pending, is this normal? How long do i have to wait in order for my product to get to me?...
  9. order still pending

order still pending: i ordered the cyperpunk 2077 controller april 24th and it still says pending i mean how long is it going to take to get the controller it is now may 2nd and still nothing i just want the controller....
  10. Pending Order

Pending Order: I have ordered a xbox controller and its been pending for almost a month now how long does it take to ship https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-order/d5996050-329c-49f3-ba8c-7b1eea10fbd6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft order stuck at pending

2. why is my microsoft order status pending

3. why is my windows store transaction pending ?

4. why is my microsoft order still pending,
  5. why an order inmicrosoft have a status of pending,
  6. why is my microsoft order stuck pending,
  7. microsoft order pending