Windows 10: why is my owner page out of focus?

Discus and support why is my owner page out of focus? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why is my owner page out of focus?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DAVEWITHERIDGE1, Apr 13, 2020.

1. why is my owner page out of focus?

why is my owner page out of focus?

:)

DAVEWITHERIDGE1, Apr 13, 2020

2. Unknown User as Owner

Hi Bree, thanks for stepping up to address this issue.
    As far as I know my External Drive has only been used on my PC.

I could try to implement your suggestion and take Ownership of those Folders.
    The "Take Ownership" link is present in my right click menu, but I'm currently logged in with my Microsoft account, so perhaps it would be better if I went Properties --> Security --> Advanced & set the Owner to Administrators, no?!

Although my mind is bugged with a new question now.
    If I change the Owner & later on I have to restore a backup (Acronis on a CD) won't I encounter problems then?

witten1972, Apr 13, 2020
  3. BobZ2 Win User
    Old Owner Name

I bought a used Axim. I changed the Device ID in Settings -> System ->

About. I changed the owner name in Settings -> Personal -> Owner Info.

But when I use Send To on a Windows 7 "desktop", the option for my

Axim lists the old owner's name. Not a major problem, but definitely

annoying. I couldn't find that name in the registry (on the Axim).

Can anyone suggest another place to look?

Thanks.

BobZ2, Apr 13, 2020
  4. IrvS Win User

Random explorer.exe stealing focus

This was an upgrade over W8.1.

Only basically happens once, shortly after booting. Only time Thunderbird came to the front was when I was doing a reply. Otherwise I can't tell where the focus went.

I have WinPatrol running and it has the Startup list and other uses. There is nothing I can see that would even suggest that would be happening. McAfee Live Safe is my Security Suite and its scans find nothing. I've also run Hijack Hunter too.

I hope the FOCUS program will shed some light on this. The other program I needed to set the time limit for it to run but it never caught it.

Thema:

1. why is my owner page out of focus? - Similar Threads - why owner page

2. Why can't my focus session page connect to Spotify on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my focus session page connect to Spotify on windows 11?: Why can't my focus session page connect to spotify on windows 11?I can't seem to be able to connect to Spotify from my focus sessions page. It just shows a blank pop-up and doesn't load further.I tried reinstalling and updating Spotify on my laptop, but nothing seems to...
  3. Why can't my focus session page connect to spotify on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my focus session page connect to spotify on windows 11?: I can't seem to be able to connect to Spotify from my focus sessions page. It just shows a blank pop-up and doesn't load further.I tried reinstalling and updating Spotify on my laptop, but nothing seems to work...Can you let me know how to fix this?...
  4. Why can't my focus session page connect to Spotify on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't my focus session page connect to Spotify on windows 11?: Why can't my focus session page connect to spotify on windows 11?I can't seem to be able to connect to Spotify from my focus sessions page. It just shows a blank pop-up and doesn't load further.I tried reinstalling and updating Spotify on my laptop, but nothing seems to...
  5. Why can't my focus session page connect to spotify on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't my focus session page connect to spotify on windows 11?: I can't seem to be able to connect to Spotify from my focus sessions page. It just shows a blank pop-up and doesn't load further.I tried reinstalling and updating Spotify on my laptop, but nothing seems to work...Can you let me know how to fix this?...
  6. help! Why is my text now looking out off focus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    help! Why is my text now looking out off focus?: I can't use my GPU due to maleware I got, presently getting that damage fixed but I have to wait for a disk in the mail. The font always is blurry and out of focus now in Windows and Chrome. Not sure if it's because it is using onboard graphics instead of my GPU but I highly...
  7. Start Screen out of focus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Screen out of focus: Last Windows 10 update caused my Start Screen to be out of focus. Is there a fix for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-screen-out-of-focus/9e5459ca-c6a3-4162-9b4a-a71670842c95
  8. Out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Out of focus: Hello. A few days ago (09/09/19, there abouts) I started noticing text/icons in my desktop windows falling out of focus. At first it seem to be mainly be the text, now it seems to have progressed to the icons and the complete window dialouge/frame in whole. [ATTACH] As...
  9. Screen out of focus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen out of focus: Today I am witnessing for the first time two thin lines around one third up from the bottom of my screen and at the bottom almost a third along the bottom line is broken dots. The words written inside this area are two toned and inverted plus all the writing or icons in the...
  10. photo out of focus

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo out of focus: need to make a photo defused / very out of focus Character are black, but I want the characters to be out of focus. will be use in an ad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-out-of-focus/d143878a-db7c-4da0-97eb-de379d6e1a98

Users found this page by searching for:

1. main page is out of focus

2. after my update the opening picture is blurry

3. why is the start page out of focus