Windows 10: Why is my pc acting up?

Discus and support Why is my pc acting up? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was playing rocket league and my pc started to buy out and went to the windows tab and it started typing stuff on its own and then started to mess... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wyatt Vandivier, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Why is my pc acting up?

So I was playing rocket league and my pc started to buy out and went to the windows tab and it started typing stuff on its own and then started to mess with stuff in my game.

:)

Wyatt Vandivier, Feb 23, 2024

2. ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Feb 23, 2024
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Why is my pc acting up?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Why is my pc acting up?

1. Why is my pc acting up? - Similar Threads - Why acting

2. My volume is acting weird and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume is acting weird and I don't know why?: Prior, I used to keep my volume at about 6-8% because that was the appropriate volume for my headsetNow, it somehow readjusted that 6 or 8% it was at, and made it the option for 100%So the volume slider goes from 0 - 100 still, but that 100 is only equivalent to the prior...
  3. My volume is acting weird and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My volume is acting weird and I don't know why?: Prior, I used to keep my volume at about 6-8% because that was the appropriate volume for my headsetNow, it somehow readjusted that 6 or 8% it was at, and made it the option for 100%So the volume slider goes from 0 - 100 still, but that 100 is only equivalent to the prior...
  4. My volume is acting weird and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  6. Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?

Why OneDrive acting like a Virus?: So... I log in accentually to OneDrive at my Computer at Work and it mess around my Desktop, my Pictures, my Documents... It start downloading files from my computer at Home.-It moves all my Folders from C:\Users\USER\ $*Desktop $*Pictures $*Documents etc. to...
  7. Why is my pc acting up?

Why is my pc acting up?: So I was playing rocket league and my pc started to buy out and went to the windows tab and it started typing stuff on its own and then started to mess with stuff in my game....
  8. Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click: i tried to hard reset the keyboard still didn't work. its a wired keyboard Razor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-left-arrow-key-acting-like-a-left-mouse/3e93c300-050b-45e8-9598-0bb78d0896f1
  9. Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click

Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click: i tried to hard reset the keyboard still didn't work. its a wired keyboard Razor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-left-arrow-key-acting-like-a-left-mouse/3e93c300-050b-45e8-9598-0bb78d0896f1
  10. Why is my computer acting up.

Why is my computer acting up.: I have this PC, and it just makes a ton of robot noises and stutters whenever I run a game that requires the computer to work. I tried resetting the whole thing fresh, tried changing the power settings, system restore, tried mostly everything. I think it is a latency issue...